The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do survey sites fulfill your pocket money?

Kehsiba

Credits
I had worked with many survey sites and I can't fulfill my pocket money.
All survey sites are wasting my time and they are not even compensating the internet consumption and electricity.

Do you agree with this?

If not how the survey sites are helping you .

moh254

Credits
Since I started working online, I had never received any payment from surveys. This is because most of the survey sites are not opened in my country apart from a few. Most of my online earnings are from PTP sites which never satisfy my pocket money but they just give me a boost.

arunima25

Credits
I have been on few from last 2 months. I have reached payout of Rs100 on one in form of gift voucher. But I want to accumulate more there. On other two I have reached the half mark so far. It would take too long to reach the payout limit.

arunima25

Credits
I never earned a single penny from a survey site. I either left or the payout program would discontinue.
That is discouraging for a beginner like me. Surveys as such do not interest me much and I go there only if I get an email from them. I never visit them otherwise. I do not want to put too much time on them and I am not building much hope with them. Most of them do not have much for Asian countries. And many a times I fail to qualify.

Kehsiba

Credits
Yes, I tried a few sites and so far I got rewards only from Google opinion rewards. But the controversy is we can't make payout as a money. We can only use those rewards in the Google play store. I m planning to buy minimiltia (Mobile Gaming) premium pack with that amount.

ahmedo24

Credits
Survey sites are not really time wasting if you are lucky to be in countries of their target. If you are not it is not advisable to even join cos you will end disappointed. The only survey sites I have earned from are Streetbees and Clixsence.

Kehsiba

Credits
Survey sites are not really time wasting if you are lucky to be in countries of their target. If you are not it is not advisable to even join cos you will end disappointed. The only survey sites I have earned from are Streetbees and Clixsence.
Yes I agree with your opinion. We are eligible to survey depending on our locations.

ahmedo24

Credits
I know of people who resident in the US , they earn more than $100 monthly from surveys alone, they prefer surveys to paid to post or freelancing. Location is the key to earning with surveys

sprite1950

Credits
I really loathe doing surveys, it's my least favourite way of earning. I have earned from them in the past but the repetitive questions and frequent disqualifications drive me insane. I occasionally attempt them but they have to be short because I have learned the hard way that I can be kicked off at any point, even at the end of a long survey.

The only site I have stuck with is Prolific Academic because I have never been disqualified and their studies tend to be short and more interesting than most others. I've earned around £60 from this site.

Credits
I'm experiencing same and I have decided not to try them out any longer. You will sent a survey and half way into it you're disqualified and that's it no compensate whatever .So it just waste of time.

Gabbar

Credits
I have never been able to earn from any survey websites and it's just citizenme but the earnings from it is so low so its not even worth to mention and issue is that I'm not good with answering surveys and never able to earn from them.

ahmedo24

Credits
With the alternative options like BMF, DG, FC, Postloop, and answeree. In my opinion surveys are not necessary for me considering my location. The only survey site i check once in a while is Clixsence

anorona

Credits
I am earning on survey but not too much. I am working on GTM, viewfruit, ipanelonline and citizenme app, and so far, my average earning is atleast 5$. It can change depending on the number of survey that I receive and qualify, but among these sites, my personal favorit and the one that gives the highest rate is GTM.

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I hate survey sites because most of the time they will screened you out and give you only few offers which is not really worth to have. I really hate the fact that most survey sites will take you so long before you can reach the cash out.

anorona

Credits
I dont think anyone here can earn mainly from survey sites, unless they are living in tier1 country which is usually the target of the panels.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes it is quite difficult to earn from survey sites if we are not in the priority country just like me. It just quite unfair for sometimes that the opportunities to earn more is not proportional or fair to all countries.

ahmedo24

Credits
Yes it is quite difficult to earn from survey sites if we are not in the priority country just like me. It just quite unfair for sometimes that the opportunities to earn more is not proportional or fair to all countries.
The opportunities can not be equal nor fair because most of the survey companies do not reside in our location and their market target may not extend across , they limit their surveys to area where they can get tangible feed back.

Junrose123

Credits
The opportunities can not be equal nor fair because most of the survey companies do not reside in our location and their market target may not extend across , they limit their surveys to area where they can get tangible feed back.
Yes you are right on that, they are just limiting their scope to some countries that has a big role for their studies. Maybe that is why Asian countries earn less compare to western countries.