The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you advertise anything on Facebook?

Junrose123

Credits
Facebook has been the most commonly used social media platforms up to this days. Sometimes I am using Facebook to advertise a certain product or services that I want to introduce to a wide range of people. It is really undeniable that Facebook is becoming popular for business purposes due to its being flexible.

Gabbar

Credits
I sometimes post about earnings websites or share my posts and it helps as well and I think this qualifies as advertising as well as we are earning from it.

Junrose123

Credits
I sometimes post about earnings websites or share my posts and it helps as well and I think this qualifies as advertising as well as we are earning from it.
I also do it sometimes, I post some of my earning site to boost my earnings online since I have some friends who want to try out money making sites. This was a good opportunity for me to have more referrals which in return can affect my earnings.

Gabbar

Credits
We can join different groups which are about online earnings and can post there and can get a lot many active referrals from Facebook. Its a tedious process but working.

Junrose123

Credits
We can join different groups which are about online earnings and can post there and can get a lot many active referrals from Facebook. Its a tedious process but working.
Yes that would be a good idea so that we can make brain storming about the different online sites. We may also learn from other members those online sites that are paying well base on their respective experiences.

johnywalker

Credits
I have not used facebook for advertisements. I have shared my posts on facebook, however, I have not yet used boost feature or ad feature. However, I understand the power of facebook ads. It has a huge member base and we can reach a lot of people if we target our ads properly.

Credits
No,I haven't advertise anything on social media and not on Facebook either.I just update my status for now but I will soon since I intend to start an online business then I will start advertising .

Gabbar

Credits
I think if we have a business even on small scale then we can take advantage of Facebook by advertising our products on it but the products should be unique and fairly priced.

Junrose123

Credits
I also advertise to Facebook some advertisement on my current job so that more people would be aware on the product and services that we are offering. It is really good to take advantage of social media sites such as Facebook since it is free and very legitimate.

Gabbar

Credits
These days we can find the Facebook marketplace and can easily advertise anything on the website and can help in selling any product or service and you will find many interested buyers and sellers who like to post.

chameli

Credits
I do not have any experience with paid advertising on facebook. However, I am using free advertising feature offered by facebook. I have a page and I promote my website through this page. I have around 400 followers for my page and I am thinking to use facebook paid advertising to increase my followers.

a_jerobon

Credits
Facebook has been the most commonly used social media platforms up to this days. Sometimes I am using Facebook to advertise a certain product or services that I want to introduce to a wide range of people. It is really undeniable that Facebook is becoming popular for business purposes due to its being flexible.
I use Facebook sometimes to post articles on online working and to promote my referral links so that I earn from them. I also ever used Facebook for affiliate marketing but I stopped doing that. Facebook is really a great place to do online business as you will have the advantage of a lot of traffic.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we should. If we have a business to promote and things to sell or even services then we should try to utilize Facebook to get more leads.