The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Believe One Penny Saved is One Penny Earned?

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure most would have heard about this and its a fact as well. When we save a penny from my expenses, its like one penny earned and by saving pennies like that we can help ourselves.

For example, If we can save a dollar from our daily expenses, we can save more than 30 dollars a month and that would be a great amount if you are in Asia.

What about you? Do You Believe One Penny Saved is One Penny Earned? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
I definitely believe that. Saving is the greatest way of making money, only that I'm not that good at it. I am trying to change and work on my spending habits and I'm sure if I follow this rule I will be more successful.

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm I am naturally very good at savings and I like to delay my purchase decisions and in this way we can save some money, Although its not recommended to delay purchases of important things but still I try to manage most of the times.

Meryemm

Credits
@Meryemm I am naturally very good at savings and I like to delay my purchase decisions and in this way we can save some money, Although its not recommended to delay purchases of important things but still I try to manage most of the times.
I wish I was like you. I feel that I make fast decisions and I end up regretting them and it's just a cycle of regret every day, lol.
I am trying to read some books on financial matters and savings and all and I hope I get a better understanding of how one should spend and save.

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm To be Honest, I am quite lazy since my childhood and that's the reason I am able to save money. I don't like going shopping much, So I am able to delay my purchases and end up saving some money and it helps.

D

Deleted member 62

I like this idea or concept but it might be difficulty for me but I have to try,saving even few cents daily can turn into some dollars maybe I have to try harder.Yes penny saved is penny earned.

Gabbar

Credits
There are occasions when we cannot think of saving as circumstances are not in favor of savings and we should spend at those occasions and should try to save on other occasions, In this way, we can save and spend when its possible.

moh254

Credits
Yes I believe that so much. That's why most of us are working online investing our data and at the end of the month, we have something in our PayPal account.

anorona

Credits
Yes, of course! What ever the amount you can save is the same amount you earn for yourself. After all, you will be the one who will benefit from every single penny that you will put to your savings.

Kei

Credits
Yes a penny saved is a penny earned but in reality, it is only delayed spending since I'm still going to spend it anyways. Just my thoughts though. It is very important to save money for future purpose and it is important as well to know when to spend. It is either you are saving for a purpose because you can't save forever.

Gabbar

Credits
I love to save money since my childhood and it does makes me feel good as well. I used to have targets to save money in my childhood and was rewarded to keep up with my targets.

chameli

Credits
That's true, a penny saved is a penny earned. Just by cutting your expenses, you will be able to save a lot of money. More you save better will be your financial position. Having a reserve funds means you have money for the rainy days. You might even start a business with your saving.

Gabbar

Credits
That's what I do as well, I love to save money and that helps me to save and thereby earn. I see many these days that don't like to save and they are always under a debt and that does affect their life a lot.

overcast

Credits
I totally live by that approach for while. I can tell you that by saving money I have managed to invest a lot. I may continue to do that for years if possible. You can see that on note of the of the money saved. You have to work on a lot of small things for things to work in terms of saving.

Junrose123

Credits
I really believed in savings and I could say that I am the type of person who always prioritize savings no matter what occasions comes with me because when I was young I was already used to save until now that I grow old I realize how important saving is.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not earning that much So I am trying to save and this helps a great deal. We all should try to stop spending on things we don't require as many of us like to shop and obsessed with that and in that they spend quite a lot of money which should be avoided at any cost and that too at an early stage.