The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Buy Accessories For Your Cats Online?

Gabbar

Credits
These days having a pet is almost becoming a necessity and Having a cat as a pet is getting more and more popular.

Although it's still not common to have cats as pet in India but this may change in time to come. I'm talking about different countries where most prefer Cat as a pet and naturally they like to see the cat feel special and that's why they shop different accessories for them and many like to order online. Things like Cat Foods, Treats, Scratching furniture, collars, leads, bowls, and other cat products are all available online.

What are your views on it? Do you like to shop for cat accessories online? Please share.

Credits
My cousin does this all the time but I don't like cats I have always prefer dogs so I buy mostly accessories for dogs than cats. It good to decorate them though it helps beautify them more.

Gabbar

Credits
My cousin does this all the time but I don't like cats I have always prefer dogs so I buy mostly accessories for dogs than cats. It good to decorate them though it helps beautify them more.
I think it helps to buy online as you can save time and get good discounts on your purchases and get delivered on door step

Credits
I think it helps to buy online as you can save time and get good discounts on your purchases and get delivered on door step
This is the whole essence of buying online,no need of wasting gas driving down to any physical store and it sometimes come with a good discount.

arunima25

Credits
I am allergic to cats. But one of my friend has a pet cat and she often buys bows and hair accessories that I make for orders for return gifts of birthday parties for young girls. So it is not only pet accessories otherwise, they do not mind buying human accessories and using it for their cats.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 Nice to know about that. I see many do that. Sometimes they are unable to find perfect accessories for cats and they like to get the human accessories and use them for cats.

anorona

Credits
I love cats and as of now we have 4 cats in our house. I dont buy any accessories to them because I just noticed that they are becoming irritated when I try to put anything to them. I can see that they’re not comfortable with it.

Gabbar

Credits
I love cats and as of now we have 4 cats in our house. I dont buy any accessories to them because I just noticed that they are becoming irritated when I try to put anything to them. I can see that they’re not comfortable with it.
I can understand, cats are very unpredictable as well. But do you like to shop for cat food online or any other things which are exclusive to your cat?

anorona

Credits
I can understand, cats are very unpredictable as well. But do you like to shop for cat food online or any other things which are exclusive to your cat?
Sometimes I buy cats food, but most of the time, we prefer feeding them fish. It is their favorite. They eat more than 3 times a day, but their like a member of family to us.

Gabbar

Credits
Sometimes I buy cats food, but most of the time, we prefer feeding them fish. It is their favorite. They eat more than 3 times a day, but their like a member of family to us.

That's good as well but these days I see many like to buy food for their pets online as well. But fish is pretty good. Glad you are enjoying feeding your cats.