The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Check the FAQ's, Terms Of A website Before Joining?

Gabbar

Credits
I think its very important and we should all check the FAQ's, Terms and other rules of the website before joining a website. It's the best option to stay in the rules, post and work under the guidelines and with that, we can earn safely and stay active for a longer time.

Also, If we don't post as per the rules and guidelines, we may lose our account and won't be able to earn even our average earnings.

What About you? Do You Check the FAQ's, Terms Of A website Before Joining? Please share.

moh254

Credits
If its a new site,then I'll definitely have to read the rules but if its an old site I wouldn't bother because I would have learnt much already or I'll just go through them just for the sake.

D

Deleted member 108

Yes, I always check it before I join an earning site or an earning app, especially to see how long it takes before people get their payments. I also check their Facebook page to see what their customers are saying about their site or app.

arunima25

Credits
I definitely do that. In fact I visit them several times again and again to clarify my doubts and confusion. I do not want to join a site if I am not comfortable with them. Reading FAQs and Guidelines helps to have an idea about the site before joining them.

Gabbar

Credits
I definitely do that. In fact I visit them several times again and again to clarify my doubts and confusion. I do not want to join a site if I am not comfortable with them. Reading FAQs and Guidelines helps to have an idea about the site before joining them.
We get a Good Idea about the website looking at its FAQ's and other Guidelines and this will help us make our decision to stay or not and will help in posting properly as per the requirements.

arunima25

Credits
I do not want to violate the guidelines of the site while posting. It is always better to know the expectations of the site before starting to be active on it. So I think it is must for all to go through the FAQ and guidelines.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes of course I always see to it to check the FAQ section of a certain site before joining it because I want to clearly understand it's rules and policy. It is very important for us to be reminded on the proper things that we should do.

Gabbar

Credits
I do not want to violate the guidelines of the site while posting. It is always better to know the expectations of the site before starting to be active on it. So I think it is must for all to go through the FAQ and guidelines.
You are very patient and I am impressed with the way you look at things and glad this is working for you. Wishing you all the best for your future.

arunima25

Credits
You are very patient and I am impressed with the way you look at things and glad this is working for you. Wishing you all the best for your future.
Thank you. I have some time in hand and I want to use it productively. I want to be here and learn and be able to contribute quality posts. Earning will come slowly and it is always the most motivating factor. Whatever posts or comments I make on any website, i want it to be a quality one. You never know who is watching you. I have got a client who gives me good writing work with a decent pay. He contacted me through one of the websites where I have left few replies on some blogs and articles. I have contributed only a few articles to that site and have not still cashed out. He found my replies and comments good enough to be given a work. I have written more than 2 dozens articles for him at the rate of 30 paise per word. And I am still getting work from him.

Credits
I believe it very important to do this before even creating accounts on a time. I read the FAQ of a site to get the information about a site and it works.Every member of a site should do this before proceeding on a site.

Gabbar

Credits
I have reviewed few pay to click websites earlier and when we click on their FAQ's, it doesn't show any information and shows that they are not legit websites and certainly not paying.

Kei

Credits
After reading all the reviews you want, the second most important thing is to read the guidelines and FaQs of a site. You need to know what rules govern a site so as not to found wanting. That is how to stay safe. Some members do not read these things. They end up being penalized and at worst banned.

Credits
You should always read FAQ, Guidelines, Terms, and updates; There are too many people that visit a site and never once read the guidelines of the site, someone took the time to write the content to keep you safe, and you should keep yourself informed.

Junrose123

Credits
The FAQ section serves as the policy and guidelines of a certain site for new members. It is a must to read first all the details in it to avoid being banned from a certain site.

Gabbar

Credits
You should always read FAQ, Guidelines, Terms, and updates; There are too many people that visit a site and never once read the guidelines of the site, someone took the time to write the content to keep you safe, and you should keep yourself informed.

You are so right about it. As you said it's important to check the updates and announcements and they are very important to know about the latest happening on the website.

Gabbar

Credits
FAQ's are for a purpose as they are Frequently asked questions , so we will get to know about many of our answers which we have doubts after reading these.

Junrose123

Credits
Whenever I have something that I didn't understand, I just visit the FAQ section to know things that I don't understand. It really helps well because it equipped me with the basic knowledge that I need.

Gabbar

Credits
After reading all the reviews you want, the second most important thing is to read the guidelines and FaQs of a site. You need to know what rules govern a site so as not to found wanting. That is how to stay safe. Some members do not read these things. They end up being penalized and at worst banned.

Its best to check them and even look at them from time to time when we feel any doubts and I know many that look at FAQ's after sometime to keep abreast with the rules of all websites as we work on different websites and all websites have different rules