The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

Do you drink much water?

ahmedo24

Credits
Water is a universal solvent, it also a substance that even when consumed does not have any negative impacts on the body. It is also recommended by health experts that we should always drink one litre of water first in the morning before consumption of any other food substance as it helps in detoxification and heart cleansing. Do you drink much water especially first in the morning?

Meryemm

Credits
Not really. I don't drink as much as I need and I know it's very bad for my health and for my skin but I totally forget to drink water.
I'm downloading some apps to help me remember to drink water during the day and hopefully I'll start getting used to it.

Credits
Water is a universal solvent, it also a substance that even when consumed does not have any negative impacts on the body. It is also recommended by health experts that we should always drink one litre of water first in the morning before consumption of any other food substance as it helps in detoxification and heart cleansing. Do you drink much water especially first in the morning?
I drink lots of water, however, rarely do I think plain water. I drink similar to crystal light and has zero calories, and with 6 packets, then I can make 3 gallons, and I normally drink grape and or fruit punch flavors. I also drink diet soda, and every now and then, I might have a regular coke or Pepsi, but I try to stay away from anything that contains sugar, even though I just ate a bag of donuts. damn.

Credits
I keep a bottle of water beside my bed before going to sleep, I drink that as soon as i get up. I drink a glass of water an hour before meal and also at night before going to bed.

Kei

Credits
I drink enough water everyday. I drink a glass of water warm water first thing in the morning. Some times two glasses and I end up drinking a lot more all through the day. Asides other forms of fluids, I consume up to 2.5litres of water everyday. The only problem with that is frequent urination but no problem since I'm cleansing my system.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
For me, water is my best diet supplement. Drinking water always gives me a feeling of fullness and this helps to curb my intermittent hunger cramps. A glass of water, soon after waking up, helps me to start my body's metabolism. Undoubtedly, drinking a lot of water helps me to detoxify my body. I love water and always try to keep a track of my consumption.

Junrose123

Credits
I just drink plenty of water whenever the weather is very hot or if I am doing some heavy works. I know that water is essential in our life that is why I am trying my best to have it regularly.

ptrikha20

Credits
I consume a lot of water. I have a bad habit of taking a lot of water while eating too, but I am trying to control it a bit.
Post automatically merged:

Water Intake should be as per body weight. If you take more water, It can be dangerous for your health.

Well a little bit more water does not harms much, but excessive bit does.

ahmedo24

Credits
When it becomes excess in the body the treatment to reduce it is usually simple compare to other liquid and it cause little or no harm to the body system.

A K Rao

Credits
Water is very important thing that is needed by the body. it is a most essential thing to live only next to air/oxygen to live.

Water is required by the body to maintain the blood volume, to keep the skin elastic and turgid, to keep all the internal organs wet to facilitate lubrication, it helps in excreting the waste material from the body in the form of urine, sweat, tears and nasal secretions. It aids in the process of digestion and many other physiological functions.

So it is very important for one to have sufficient water every day. I try y level best to keep myself hydrated when the ambient temperature is cool as this makes us reluctant to have water.(In hot weather body automatically demands water by triggering thirst mechanism)

moh254

Credits
Yes am so much in love with water especially when am doing something serious that involves the use of brain. Water is essential and good for health purposes like gives your body a glowing skin.

ahmedo24

Credits
No body can survive without water it remains very essential to our health, water will be come valueless if the word dehydration doesn't not exist anymore.

Kehsiba

Credits
I hardly drink 8 glasses of water per day. I need to improve on this. Some where I read an ideal man should drink 3 litres of water per day.