The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you eat can goods?

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I love to eat can goods because it is very delicious and convenient for everybody. It is one of the most staple food that I like because it can be easily consumed and can be stock for a long time.

KingSaini

Credits
Can goods or food is unhealthy and worse. Better to consume fast food as at least it's fresh and no preservatives are involved in its packaging.

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
I sometimes get turned off by the metallic taste of canned goods. The ones that are closer to the expiration date are more prone to this. I try to avoid canned goods as much as possible but when the opportunity comes, I try to heat it up over a microwave or pan to get rid of the metallic taste. That's why when I buy sardines for example, I try to look for the bottled ones. They taste infinitely better than the can variety and don't have that metallic taste.

You should always try to eat as fresh as possible. Canned goods are there for the convenience, Yes. But I think they should be eaten more for emergency situations like when there is a typhoon or World War 3 is happening and everyone's stuck in their homes. :pJoking aside, I don't think there are health issues related to canned goods. But everything we eat should be in moderation.

Thakur

Credits
It is easier to use them but the fresh food is better. We put can beans in our food because the fresh ones take too long to cook.