The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you enjoy streaming?

metsrock69

Credits
I have been watching netflix for a long time and got hulu at the beginning of the year. I recently signed up for prime for the free 2 day shipping and with it comes prime video. Do you enjoy any of these services?

SeaGirl

Credits
I have been watching netflix for a long time and got hulu at the beginning of the year. I recently signed up for prime for the free 2 day shipping and with it comes prime video. Do you enjoy any of these services?
I like Netflix and they work so professionally and started very good shows which keeps me interested. I am yet to try Hulu.

moh254

Credits
Am such a great fan of Netflix since they'll always updated with new movies. The problem is that it's somehow expensive and only a few can afford.

arunima25

Credits
Netflix has become quite popular. I have not taken it's subscription yet but I have watched a few movies on it using my nephew's subscription. it has good quality and is really updated with new movies.

anorona

Credits
I am yet to subscribe Netflix but sometimes I like to stream videos and movies on YouTube and its nice to watch and stream videos even on the go.

I agree. There are many movies with HD quality that can be found on youtube. However, I also love to try netflix for a fresh set of movies and series.

arunima25

Credits
I have tried YouTube and found it to be okay. The videos take too long to stream at times. Netflix has a better quality too. Also Netflix comes with the latest releases. So it is good for you if you do not want to or do not get a chance to go to theaters frequently.

Gabbar

Credits
There are plenty of other websites as well which I check from time to time, Dailymotion is a good website and they do have HD videos.

anorona

Credits
There are plenty of other websites as well which I check from time to time, Dailymotion is a good website and they do have HD videos.

I also tried Daily motion few days ago to catch up on TV series that I missed, but unfortunately, some of their videos is not compatible with my device. Comparing the quality , I could say netflix and youtube has an edge and are mobile friendly.

Gabbar

Credits
I also tried Daily motion few days ago to catch up on TV series that I missed, but unfortunately, some of their videos is not compatible with my device. Comparing the quality , I could say netflix and youtube has an edge and are mobile friendly.
Daily motion isn't able to compete with Netflix or YouTube and is just another way to check videos.

a_jerobon

Credits
I have not tried Netflix but I like YouTube a lot. I get to watch both short and long videos. I also get to save videos so as to watch them offline. I will try Netflix and see how it works. Does it have it own app like YouTube?

Gabbar

Credits
I will subscribe Netflix sometime soon as its free for a month and will see how it goes for me and they are broadcasting very nice series.

ahmedo24

Credits
Does it mean if i subscribed to Netflix I will watch and download movies for free in one month right? If that is true what is the cost of it monthly subscription?

metsrock69

Credits
Does it mean if i subscribed to Netflix I will watch and download movies for free in one month right? If that is true what is the cost of it monthly subscription?
it costs me $10.99 US dollars a month. I use my paypal earnings to pay for this monthly as well as hulu. It is all good

Gabbar

Credits
I think even if we don't subscribe netflix, we can still watch many of its series even on YouTube as well and that too freely.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
My husband and I became video junkies a long time ago. We used to check out movies from the video rental stores. We enjoyed it but it wasn't all that convenient to go to store, spend hours walking up and down the aisles trying to pick a good movie or movies to watch, taking them home and then remembering to get them back on time so that we weren't charged a late fee. We also used to check out videos from the public library. One of our kids hooked us up with NetFlix. Then another one of our kids showed my husband how to access YouTube and find movies. Then I got hooked on Korean drama and NetFlix and YouTube didn't have enough of them, so I started hunting and found some video streaming sites that show K-dramas. Do I enjoy enjoy streaming? Streaming is the best invention since the napkin!
:love::)

Gabbar

Credits
My husband and I became video junkies a long time ago. We used to check out movies from the video rental stores. We enjoyed it but it wasn't all that convenient to go to store, spend hours walking up and down the aisles trying to pick a good movie or movies to watch, taking them home and then remembering to get them back on time so that we weren't charged a late fee. We also used to check out videos from the public library. One of our kids hooked us up with NetFlix. Then another one of our kids showed my husband how to access YouTube and find movies. Then I got hooked on Korean drama and NetFlix and YouTube didn't have enough of them, so I started hunting and found some video streaming sites that show K-dramas. Do I enjoy enjoy streaming? Streaming is the best invention since the napkin!
:love::)

Yeah, it's best and we can easily check the trailors first and then download the movie or watch it online. It's more convenient and saves more time.