The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you feel tired when doing your online job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junrose123

Credits
I know for sure that sometimes we feel tired while doing some of our online sites but then we still do our tasks so that we can really earn.
Have you ever experience such situation wherein you are tired about doing your online job?

cinderella

Credits
Oftentimes I still want to continue working but my body won't cooperate anymore. There are times I fell asleep on my working table in front of my laptop. This is understandable because I have to work in the office all day and when I come home I need to work online. Physically, yes I experience not being able to work because I'm too tired. But my mind and my heart are always willing to continue my online work.

Gabbar

Credits
It happens with all of us as we are not Roberts or Bots and that's why it's common to feel tired sometimes or most of the time but we should try to work and earn and keep going.

Junrose123

Credits
I already experienced before when I was doing my online jobs I feel tired and sleepy because of doing my offline job in the whole day. I still want to work but then my body is signaling that they already want some rest.

Gabbar

Credits
This is common for all of us and we are working overtime for us so we cannot complain. Its our wish if we like to continue working to earn or to take rest.

Credits
I do especially if I need to complete some tasks on a site and I have been working for a long site on a particular site. I get tired easily on a very boring site as well. What I do is rest for a while then continue again.

Gabbar

Credits
There used to be a time a few months ago when I used to post a lot on different websites to earn but even I am unable to do it for long time now.

moh254

Credits
Despite of enjoying, I always feel tired especially when working on answeree where you have to think and at the same time make long posts. But then am used it already and whenever I feel tired, I put a stop and continue when I feel like am okay to continue working.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I just holding my sleepiness whenever I have something to accomplished in my online jobs. I just feel sleepy in the following day but I just ignore it since I have something to achieve during those times.

Gabbar

Credits
Money is a great motivation and it can heal our tiredness very easily and we can end up working for longer hours which can feel us more productive and good and can take rest after reaching our goals.

Meryemm

Credits
Definitely. I have written more than 20 articles in the past 3 days with MeritCrowd company and I am exhausted. I have never made such effort in such a short time before but the money is decent and worth it, and these opportunities come only once a month so the rest of the days I'm resting. Working online is also hard, not just working offline.

ahmedo24

Credits
We are humans and because money is involved in working online, we tried as much as possible to overcome our tiredness in order to work but that has not been possible for me, once I discovered my brain is not booting as required, I retired to rest and refresh.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I try to wake up as early as possible. My earliest is about 8:30 AM. I work online until I drop! On a good day I can keep working until after midnight. But I don't have very many good days. During the daytime I'm fine. But when it gets dark, my mind and body start battling with each other. My mind usually wins up until about 10 PM. When I finally give in to the fatigue and decide that my workday is over, I think: “I'm glad that I work for myself. If I had a boss that pushed me this hard, I'D QUIT!” :LOL:

Kei

Credits
I often feel tired because of physical exertion from daily activities offline. My online works is for my free time and that's when I start to feel the impact of the day's work. Such times I always wish we had more than twenty four hours a day because there's so much I want to do online but my body fails me.

Junrose123

Credits
Money is a great motivation and it can heal our tiredness very easily and we can end up working for longer hours which can feel us more productive and good and can take rest after reaching our goals.
Yes that is right, money is really a good motivator. Even if you are so tired but when someone paid from your online sites then all those tiredness would be gone in an instant. You will really feel better when money is involved.

anorona

Credits
It is common not only on online jobs. We
will always get to a point where we will feel tired for the loads of work that we do for the whole day. Whenever I feel this way, I just take a little break and come when I am feeling good to work again.

ahmedo24

Credits
Facing the screen all day is not advisable, I tried as much as possible to perform most of my tasks during the day cos at night I easily feel sleepy while facing the screen to work aside been tired for the day activities.

Junrose123

Credits
It is common not only on online jobs. We
will always get to a point where we will feel tired for the loads of work that we do for the whole day. Whenever I feel this way, I just take a little break and come when I am feeling good to work again.
Yes you are right on that, I am also doing that way. I just take a break whenever I feel tired or uncomfortable already from doing my online sites. There also some time that I watch funny videos just to relieve stress.

Meryemm

Credits
Facing the screen all day is not advisable, I tried as much as possible to perform most of my tasks during the day cos at night I easily feel sleepy while facing the screen to work aside been tired for the day activities.
I agree. I am already facing some health issues and I'm having headaches most of the time. We have to be really careful when working online or else we'll be having some serious health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.