The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you get bored of a site?

amitkokiladitya

Credits
There are times when I get so bored of a site that I do not want to back there for a few days. Though I always regret missing my earnings for those days, but I hardly gather the stimulus to keep working. What should I do in this situation?

Gabbar

Credits
You are not alone, we all face these situations. Sometimes I don't like to post on forum coin, DG and even on bmf. It's part and parcel of life.

Kei

Credits
I get those moments too that is why I hate to stay long working on a particular site all day. I prefer to check back a couple of times a day. This way I'd be on other sites having a different experience. It helps me a lot. You can try that.

moh254

Credits
Yes, I easily get irritated by those kind of sites which keep on changing their rules oftenly and aren't stable especially when it comes to paying the members.When a site starts showing those kind of signs, I know things aren't that good and hence I invest less time in them in case they scam I wouldn't regret.

D

Deleted member 108

Oh yeah. I get bored really quickly if there is nothing to do on the site, and right now every time I'm on a forum site (not DigitalGlobal) I get bored because I've lost interest in working on them.

I don't really have any ideas.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes sometimes I get feel bored to a certain site and simply leave it first and just go back for some time. I know that most of us are experiencing this kind of problem from other online sites that we have since not all sites are enjoying.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I get those moments too that is why I hate to stay long working on a particular site all day. I prefer to check back a couple of times a day. This way I'd be on other sites having a different experience. It helps me a lot. You can try that.
Very true. Even I prefer to distribute my time to work on multiple sites. This prevents me from getting bored with any site. I have always noticed that if I work a lot on a site I end up leaving it for days. Working on multiple platforms is better than lingering on a single .

Gabbar

Credits
That's why we need to try different websites and that's why I was preferring Ayuwage as we can make some money from it even with closed eyes but sadly they are not paying so I am not working on this website now.

anorona

Credits
This is normal. In due time, we may feel bored on sites that we are working if it runs the same routine everyday. Sometimes, we also get bored when we find new site that is more interesting than the other. It happens to me before, but taking a break helped me to missed the site.

johnywalker

Credits
Out of three sites where I am working, I am bored with one site and haven't visited it since a long time. There are no new discussions and even if you create a new discussion there is no participation. Most of the users are only reposting on the same thread. Therefore, have stopped visiting he site.

Gabbar

Credits
I think as we all are humans, it happens with all of us,If we are super active on some websites than its natural to feel bored at some point of time.

anorona

Credits
Yes. it happens to most of us. There will be days where we really cant find the motivation to work on a site. Boring days and tiring days on sites will always be there

Gabbar

Credits
If we have different sites to earn like surveys, pay to post and others such than I don't see any reason to feel bored and we can earn more as well.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I agree that sometimes we feel bored from working for a certain site but it comes to different reasons which are hard to deal with at some point.

chameli

Credits
yes, I get bored from a site Once I was very active on mylot, even received $10 from the site. However, I got bored and now I have stopped using the site. Myot is not the only site that I have stopped using, there are a lot of ther sites I have stopped using just because I got bored.

Junrose123

Credits
I think boredom really comes no matter how good a site is since sometimes it is very tiring to keep coming back on ths ite and just keep on discussing the same topics every now and then.