The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you have an offline business

D

Deleted member 62

Having different streams of income is the way to go.it good to have different ways of making money, it will help put more money in the pocket.I'm yet to start an offline business but might start soon. Do you have an offline business or other sources of income?

Gabbar

Credits
Sadly, I also don't have any offline business but I am thinking of having one but it will take time as I am not sure of plan and even not have the required investment as well.

moh254

Credits
I don't have any but would love to open one soon maybe deals with electronics or a boutique all I need is good starting capital. Am still strategizing and hopefully by next year I'll have my own business.

D

Deleted member 62

I'm thinking also towards owning a boutique maybe a unisex one since I have couple of friends already that love fashion and all it's accessories. I think going for what one has a good market for will aid success and continuity.

johnywalker

Credits
I am a job holder, I do not have any business, offline or online. My 9-5 job does not allow me to contemplate on any offline business idea. I also do not have any intentions of launching an offline business. However, I have a desire to launch an ecommerce site. I am interested in selling stuffs online.

Meryemm

Credits
I don't have a business and I don't even have a job. I'm still studying at university and I will graduate this year and hopefully find a job but I have no intention to start a business because I don't have the means to.

Credits
I would like to open my own restaurant or my own pastry shop.I have the necessary experience as well,because I have worked in both fields.I just waiting for the funds to come,so I can invest in this type of business:)

chameli

Credits
I do not have offline business. In fact I also do not have any online business. I have a blog and having a bog cannot be termed as having a business. However, I am planning an online business, and I might also create offline business. For example, I am thinking to open an online shop, and I will also open a front store.

Junrose123

Credits
For now I don't have my own offline business since I don't have a capital for that and besides I have a limited time which is not suitable to make an offline business.

Gabbar

Credits
I always think about setting my offline business and with that I can feel more comfortable, I can leave my job to work on it or hire someone or take help of my family.

Junrose123

Credits
I am still waiting for the right time to have my own business because I am not yet ready to have that for now because I still have some many activities to fulfill.

Gabbar

Credits
We can be ready only when we have the required capital and time to spend on it. It isn't easy but we can try to risk it at some point of time in our life.

kattech

Credits
Yes I do have an offline business and I as well employ up to 3 other staff. I am planning to decentralize my power so that my staff could also get some of the privileges I enjoy. I am a kind who prefers to ensure that tasks are completed in time since personally, I am limited with time. I am into consulting and tech services.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to start a easy going offline business with which I can keep working offline and take help of my family and it will help me earn more.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it does have some requirements but still we can try as it'll make us more comfortable in our coming years and we can make more money from it.

kattech

Credits
I think it does have some requirements but still we can try as it'll make us more comfortable in our coming years and we can make more money from it.
Every business requires capital in addition to others. I pay trading license, my business is registered, I pay income tax, garbage collection and many others. You must be determined and willing in order to do business.

Gabbar

Credits
Every business requires capital in addition to others. I pay trading license, my business is registered, I pay income tax, garbage collection and many others. You must be determined and willing in order to do business.
Thanks, I am determined and I know that I can do a lot better if I have my own business and it can help us earn even more which we can never earn from job.