The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Have experience of earning with Bubblews?

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure most have at least heard about Bubblews and it was really a wonderful website which used to pay very well. Sadly I was not around working online on that time but I heard about it from many of my friends who were able to earn big from it and most of those lost a lot of money as well when it closed down.

Recently I even heard that Bubblews is planning to make a comeback but didn't see any news about it afterward.

What about you? Do You Have experience of earning with Bubblews? Please share.

Credits
I wish I would have heard of Bubbles sooner,when I have started my online journey.I have read in other members posts,that there was possible to earn nice cash every month.There were members,who were earning even 400 USD per month from the site.

D

Deleted member 62

I have read so much about this site but unfortunately, I didn't meet this site and I regret I wish I had.I read some reviews some people were making like 10 dollars from it daily, that's was really a good paying site, so as they say good things don't last

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah, there were members which were able to earn big from bubblews and some were lucky that they were paid on time and didn't get scammed anytime. I am still not aware, how they were able to pay that much to its members as these days there isn't any website like that.

D

Deleted member 62

it might be from ad network, people make good from ad network like Google AdSense if one has the needed traffic, which I'm sure they had enough traffic just like other outstanding forums.

Gabbar

Credits
I think if they start working again than there will be plenty of members that will join the website in few weeks of hearing about it as they used to pay well, even if they scammed members in the later stages.

chameli

Credits
I joined Bubblews at the time when it was already falling down. It was a good paying site that was knocked down by the spammers. I had a friend writing on Bubblews, he was making around $500 every month on the site.

Kehsiba

Credits
I joined Bubblews at the time when it was already falling down. It was a good paying site that was knocked down by the spammers. I had a friend writing on Bubblews, he was making around $500 every month on the site.
That's a good amount and worth of time. I was not active on those days and I had started to earn money online from January 2017.

A K Rao

Credits
In fact I joined Bubblews at very initial stages, but it was too good to believe about the site looking at the payment structure! After participating there for a day or two I stopped working there thinking that, it could be a scam. But when opened after several months to my pleasant surprise the site was working and was paying the members. I got had a couple of payments there. There after the site has started sinking and within few months it got closed without paying many members!

moh254

Credits
No, I think it was around before I started working online. According yo the reviews have been hearing, it seems like it was a great site and have been reading reviews people saying that they wish the site could be back.

Gabbar

Credits
I think many joined this website and earned from it but sadly I was not around at that time so doesn't have any experience earning with bubblews but they used to pay big

johnywalker

Credits
Bubblews did create a lot of interest. I remember watching the owner of site being interviewed on Bloomberg. He claimed to create a social media that paid the user for creating contents. The great dream was washed away.

Gabbar

Credits
I learned from many that they used to earn very big from this website Bubblews. They used to have a very easy pattern which helped many to earn.

Jaspreet

Credits
I wish I would have heard of Bubbles sooner,when I have started my online journey.I have read in other members posts,that there was possible to earn nice cash every month.There were members,who were earning even 400 USD per month from the site.
I like to try it but they are not working so cannot do anything in that.

Gabbar

Credits
It was a good website, those who are complaining are loosers. They were able to earn even 500 dollars from it per month just for chit chat

a_jerobon

Credits
I am sure most have at least heard about Bubblews and it was really a wonderful website which used to pay very well. Sadly I was not around working online on that time but I heard about it from many of my friends who were able to earn big from it and most of those lost a lot of money as well when it closed down.

Recently I even heard that Bubblews is planning to make a comeback but didn't see any news about it afterward.

What about you? Do You Have experience of earning with Bubblews? Please share.
I have also read a lot about this site and how it used to pay a lot. I wish I had started working online when this site was still around.

chameli

Credits
In fact I joined Bubblews at very initial stages, but it was too good to believe about the site looking at the payment structure! After participating there for a day or two I stopped working there thinking that, it could be a scam. But when opened after several months to my pleasant surprise the site was working and was paying the members. I got had a couple of payments there. There after the site has started sinking and within few months it got closed without paying many members!
When I joined Bubblews, it was already dying. I never received payment. However, I thank Bubblews because it was the first site where I started publishing articles. When Bubblews failed, I joined a site owned and operated by Bubblews writer. I won a writing contest worth $5. Thanks to Bubblews that introduced me to online writing.

Gabbar

Credits
When I joined Bubblews, it was already dying. I never received payment. However, I thank Bubblews because it was the first site where I started publishing articles. When Bubblews failed, I joined a site owned and operated by Bubblews writer. I won a writing contest worth $5. Thanks to Bubblews that introduced me to online writing.
It was paying big early on but after sometime don't know what happened and many users lost some money but I think most who were on the website managed to earn big so this wasn't much loss for them.

chameli

Credits
Bubblews was a simple site. You earned from the likes, views and comments. You could easily get a lot of likes, comments and views if you had many followers. My friends who had just about 10k followers on the site earned just about $15 per day. He was publishing 10 posts in a day. It was easy to publish because all you needed was 400 characters.