The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you have separate savings account for your online earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anorona

Credits
Most of us working online also have regular jobs which can be more stable than online earnings. What we earn online usually falls for extra income to cover up some bills, additional groceries or directly goes to savings account.

I have heard different stories from people on how they save their online earnings, and I found out that others have separate bank/savings account to put all of it. They like do it to see how much they have earned since they begin working online.

I also did it last year, but I just kept it on my gcash account and, rolling it for my loading business.

How about you? do you have separate account for your online earnings?

Gabbar

Credits
Nope. I never felt the need of having a separate account. Although it would be good but as I'm not earning much online, I don't need a separate account for that.

anorona

Credits
Nope. I never felt the need of having a separate account. Although it would be good but as I'm not earning much online, I don't need a separate account for that.

I have the same thought, if in the future I will be able to earn bigger like let us say 100$ a month , that would be the time that I will have separate account for my online earnings. For now, I will just use it for business and paying little bills.

cinderella

Credits
Actually, I am thinking of opening another bank account where I could keep part of my online income. Currently, I am withdrawing everything to my bank account along with my salary. Since the amount can be easily withdrawn, I would always be tempted to withdraw the amount which is intended for my savings.

Kei

Credits
Although I have different savings account, I don't differentiate between my online and offline savings. I don't have to because I don't see the need since I'm saving up for one purpose and I'm the only one running the accounts. I can't get confused about anything.

Gabbar

Credits
There is no requirement of that and in case we adopt making money full time then we can try to have a separate bank account but it's not necessary to have it.

moh254

Credits
No I don't have and as a matter of fact I always don't save my online earnings. If I should save, then I prefer keeping the cash in my bank account where I cannot easily access them. Whenever I save cash in my local wallet, I tend to misuse them.

anorona

Credits
Although I have different savings account, I don't differentiate between my online and offline savings. I don't have to because I don't see the need since I'm saving up for one purpose and I'm the only one running the accounts. I can't get confused about anything.

You dont need to, like what I said, there are some people who prefer to separate their online earnings and keep all of it. Maybe it is one of their way to be more organize or simply see the fruit of what they worked for.

Credits
I don't have a different account have never really thought about this until now,I need to consider it if it will bring any difference because I believe the saving account I have now should be enough for now.

Gabbar

Credits
If we can earn big online and need to pay bigger taxes on that then I feel it would be Ideal to have a separate account so that it can make our calculations easier and convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.