Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you invest to earn online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Credits
I don't have free data to access the internet so I do subscribes to the internet with my money. At the end of the month, what I earn online shows I make up to 70% interest from the amount of data invested. Do you earn freely online?

moh254

Credits
No, am also investing my time and data in online sites. In fact the data that am currently using is very expensive but am happy at least am good profits when I do my analysis.

D

Deleted member 62

I spend money on data,light and even power bank as we have erratic light in my location. So I'm investing already big but I wouldn't say I'm gaining much at the end of the day but I think I will soon when I start working on very good sites

Gabbar

Credits
We need to spend money to earn and its just not Internet but electricity, depreciation of our devices, our work efforts and time we invest in which we could have earned from other way, So we invest and earn from it.

D

Deleted member 62

yea,depreciation of devices is also inclusive I had to buy 2 new batteries to augment my already 2 almost dead batteries and other services we need to have for our devices to function properly at all times.I think we invest more than we think.undefined

Gabbar

Credits
I think its very difficult to know the real value of the time we invest online as in the case we don't invest time online than we will be earning offline and chances are, we can earn more offline.

Kei

Credits
I pay for every single thing that I do online. I always buy subscription plan from my local service provider and sometimes it is barely enough. Apart from work, I also use it for all of my social activities.

chicnthin

Credits
I invest my time and I think that will cost us more. Instead of sleeping, I spend my time on doing forums. I'm lucky enough that my aunt is letting me access internet through their connection so I don't have monthly bills.

Credits
You are right about it.Time investment is also important,and we should be careful about it,where are we are investing our free time,because time is precious,so better we invest on sites our time,which are worth our time.

moh254

Credits
Whatever I earn from online, I will invest online as well so that I can build up passive incomes.
So you never use your online earnings at all? That's kind of risk, investing money in several sites isn't cool, a single site can be understandable. You need to use your online earnings in improving your economic life a little bit even if you're stable. Or else, you can opt to save the cash.

bendahara

Credits
So you never use your online earnings at all? That's kind of risk, investing money in several sites isn't cool, a single site can be understandable. You need to use your online earnings in improving your economic life a little bit even if you're stable. Or else, you can opt to save the cash.
I diversify my investment to more than online. I am planning for the future not the current

Credits
If you want to invest in your own website,and have big traffic on it or having your own online shopping site,then investing might be a good idea after of course making a proper research and gathering info online.

chameli

Credits
I have tried investing to make money. I have experience with HYIP and cloud mining programs. I made money on some programs and lost money others. I was able to recover the loss in some programs by earning profits on others.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have tried investing to make money. I have experience with HYIP and cloud mining programs. I made money on some programs and lost money others. I was able to recover the loss in some programs by earning profits on others.
The programs you mentioned above are good ones to earn from though sometimes you may loose from one program and gain from other, it is important to invest with caution.

ahmedo24

Credits
It still a good choice of investment though it may not yield much interest or return on investment as when you invest both money and time online

Junrose123

Credits
I only want to invest some funds to some sites that are very legit and really pays such as the twitchfollows. It is very risky to invest money as well.

ahmedo24

Credits
If your country is eligible to participate in twitch follow, I advise you invest on memberships upgrades to boost your earnings on the site. I am not eligible to use the site

Junrose123

Credits
If your country is eligible to participate in twitch follow, I advise you invest on memberships upgrades to boost your earnings on the site. I am not eligible to use the site
Yes my country is eligible for the membership fee and I have already upgraded my account at twitchfollows. I am now receiving more offers than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.