The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you know how we can convert Gift cards to cash?

Gabbar

Credits
I think sometimes we all face this issue when a website pays us in Gift card due to reason which is best known to the website or we were not aware of the rewards of a website and took Gift card as the preferred option.

I heard there are options like, websites where we can sell the Gift cards for cash and I think we can sell these by posting deals in marketplace on any forum as well.

What about you? Do you know how we can convert Gift cards to cash? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

There are exchangers online that does this. you can check online and be sure of the exchanger before parting with your gift cards. I think the exchangers charge little fees for this .

Gabbar

Credits
I think its tough to find exchangers but there are websites where we can sell those Giftcards and get real cash in return. I remember about few legit websites dealing in that.

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I really don't have much idea regarding on that matter since it was also one of the problem that I am facing whenever PayPal cash is not available. I always check if there are PayPal option in paying its members before joining a particular site.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have not received gift cards as a reward online but I know legit online exchanger that buy them at a very good rate in my country. U look forward to work on site that will reward me with Gift Card so I can exchange it for cash, just have the experience on how the transaction is been done

Junrose123

Credits
I have not received gift cards as a reward online but I know legit online exchanger that buy them at a very good rate in my country. U look forward to work on site that will reward me with Gift Card so I can exchange it for cash, just have the experience on how the transaction is been done
Where can I find such exchanger? and what is its common name? I am planning to give it a try since I am very near to cash out to a certain site that offers a gift card as a mode of payment.

ahmedo24

Credits
Where can I find such exchanger? and what is its common name? I am planning to give it a try since I am very near to cash out to a certain site that offers a gift card as a mode of payment.
I don't know your location but in my location (Nigeria) we have a popular forum called Nairaland where most of the exchangers are found, they are mostly Nigerians. I advise you Google Search Gift Card exchanger in your country or the ones that can reward you via PayPal or any payment methods that is OK for you

ahmedo24

Credits
I think it's easy these days and there are websites forums and even Facebook where we can sell in a exchange of real cash.
Do you how legitimate most of these websites are and do they pay in all local currencies or they pay in dollars , cos the ones in my country pay to our local banks, which makes me comfortable with them

sprite1950

Credits
If you are going to accept gift cards as rewards you need to be sure that the site pays in your own currency. I once made the mistake of choosing an Amazon gift card on the former site Chatabout but when I got it I noticed it was for Amazon.com, the US site and I can only redeem vouchers for Amazon.co.uk. They couldn't exchange it so I lost the voucher. I could probably have put it on Ebay and sold it but I didn't and I don't know what happened to it.

moh254

Credits
Most of those sites which give people gift cards as means of cashing out don't work in my country but its such a good thing to know that they can be exchanged for some cash.

Gabbar

Credits
If you are going to accept gift cards as rewards you need to be sure that the site pays in your own currency. I once made the mistake of choosing an Amazon gift card on the former site Chatabout but when I got it I noticed it was for Amazon.com, the US site and I can only redeem vouchers for Amazon.co.uk. They couldn't exchange it so I lost the voucher. I could probably have put it on Ebay and sold it but I didn't and I don't know what happened to it.
Forum coin pays Amazon Gift card and those who have links in USA can take advantage of that but I think even we can sell those gift cards on different forums easily.

Credits
There's no provision for gift cards in my country so I have never gotten one but I think there can be asked for cash at the stores and I believe it mights come at a discounts.

Gabbar

Credits
There's no provision for gift cards in my country so I have never gotten one but I think there can be asked for cash at the stores and I believe it mights come at a discounts.
As you are on different websites, you can even sell that Giftcard to anyone and even on FB and I have seen many doing it successfully.

Credits
As you are on different websites, you can even sell that Giftcard to anyone and even on FB and I have seen many doing it successfully.
Good then if it can exchange readily that way but I think it will always come at a discount then why don't I rather get cash from the site.I believe gift card will be better spent buying items from the designated stores.

Gabbar

Credits
Good then if it can exchange readily that way but I think it will always come at a discount then why don't I rather get cash from the site.I believe gift card will be better spent buying items from the designated stores.
There are certain websites which accept members internationally but pays in Gift cards like Amazon and these Gift cards cannot be used easily in our countries so it's a good option to sell it.

johnywalker

Credits
I have not done this but I also hear that there are websites that specializes in buying and selling gift cards. By the way when I receive Amazon gift cards, I always use it on Amazon.

ahmedo24

Credits
There are sites that buy Giftcards in my country home Nigeria, so it is not something to panic working on sites that reward in Giftcards as a Nigerian.