The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like Earning Money From Faucets?

Gabbar

Credits
I think these days most like to earn money from faucets as its quite easy and we don't need to do much. Most of the Faucet have some captcha to solve and we just need to solve that Captcha and can earn from that.

There are different faucet's available, where we need to claim after 5 mins, 30 mins, 1 hour and on few, we need to claim only once a day. So its a good option and you don't need any experience to earn from it.

What About you? Do You Like Earning Money Forum Faucets? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
I only use ForumCoin faucet and I'm not really even using it there days because I totally forget about it, but it's nice if you keep it in the background and claim every five minutes. But other than this, I don't use any faucets of any kind.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually joined around 5-6 more faucet on the recommendation of a friend and I am trying to make claims on them daily and in a way its helping me feel productive and hope I can earn some money from it in the coming months.

Pradhan

Credits
Yes, I like earning with the faucet. Although there is a good time to spend much time here. This faucet sites are very good than PTC. I think faucet sites are popular than PTC. I have already got payment from some faucet sites.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually find a thing that we just need to join a faucet and claim from it only once or twice a day and it keeps adding the rewards and that's helping me.

I am only making 2-3 claims daily from 5 faucet and they are all very popular faucets. And one faucet is on which we need to claim every hour, so I need to claim from it every hour.

Meryemm

Credits
I actually find a thing that we just need to join a faucet and claim from it only once or twice a day and it keeps adding the rewards and that's helping me.

I am only making 2-3 claims daily from 5 faucet and they are all very popular faucets. And one faucet is on which we need to claim every hour, so I need to claim from it every hour.
Can you share the names of these 5 faucets?

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm I am actually very new with these faucets and still don't remember the names. I have actually bookmarked them on my laptop browser and will try to share that with you all soon.

Meryemm

Credits
@Meryemm I am actually very new with these faucets and still don't remember the names. I have actually bookmarked them on my laptop browser and will try to share that with you all soon.
I have never used any faucets before, just FC's faucet and I'm not familiar with this. I would like to know about the websites you work on. Thank you for your help and I'll make sure to check them out once you share them.

D

Deleted member 62

Yes, i use all kind of faucets that are really paying,in fact, these days I only claim from instant paying sites because some cumulative paying faucets are turning scam.it better one make use of instant paying sites to avoid wasting time.

Gabbar

Credits
In total I am working on around 8 faucets including the Forum coin faucet but sadly I started very late so I am still not able to earn much from it but I will try to claim regularly and that does help a lot to earn some money in our free time.

D

Deleted member 62

If you have faucethub account then you get some better paying faucets there.I try to use the faucets listed there and it always a lot better and most are instant paying too.

Gabbar

Credits
I have account with Fuacethub and I think I should try to Utilize it but I am still a newbie so I am not aware of many things about faucet but hopefully I can get my first payment very soon.

Credits
I have an account as well in Faucethub,but I am not using it anymore.I think earning from the a faucets it is a very slow cryptocurrencies earning method,and I would rather work online and ask for payment in Bitcoins.

Gabbar

Credits
I also have account with Faucet hub but till now I haven't utilized it and I feel I need to check that soon as our earnings will be directly paid to our account, but I am doing with coinpot at this time.

Credits
I liked using Faucethub very much,because when I withdraw my cryptocurrencies from there,the fees were very low,withdrawing 20,000 satoshis,there were only 200-300 satoshis fees taken,which is very low.I liked Faucethub very much.

Gabbar

Credits
What About coin pot? Are you aware of it? How can we withdraw our earnings from it and how much is the fee and how much time it generally take to get the payment?

Credits
I have only read about Coinpot ,and joined it,but never withdraw from there.It was the time,when I have stopped claiming from the faucets,but what I read about Coinpot,there are no high fees at withdrawal,and if you withdraw higher amount o cryptocurrencies there are no fees at all.

D

Deleted member 62

i think faucet hub also have minimal fees though it is not a major wallet but it can still be used to store coins until one finds a legit exchanger to transact the coins,sometimes I don't need to transfer to coin base which is my wallet I just sell off from fsucethub.

Credits
Congratulations to your cryptocurrencies earnings.The only way to get them,to earn them by claiming from the faucets or buying them,or doing some job online and ask for payment in cryptocurrencies.