The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like Facebook Marketplace?

Gabbar

Credits
I think it's a good addition and that has given an opportunity to those who wanna make some money from selling products, things and even services. We can easily see Apartments, products, cars, even Insurance services selling on Facebook Marketplace and as many are active on Facebook, it gives them an easy way to buy things and they can easily contact the seller and clear the doubts.

What About You? Do You Like Facebook Marketplace? Please share.

Credits
Yes,I will like this and especially if the products are a lot cheaper but durable and good. I might even take advantage too to sell on the platform and make some money too.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is a good thing, it makes life more convenient and comfortable. Each I learnt about good things like I feel happy but the moment my mind swing to the activities of the scammer or fraudsters, I get discouraged.

Gabbar

Credits
Many of my friends already started utilizing Facebook marketplace to sell products and making profit from it and I feel it will be more popular in the time to come.

ahmedo24

Credits
It will be more active now, if more people become aware of the opportunities, it will be the most active market place in social media platforms ever.

Gabbar

Credits
It's the best option to sell and we can easily find buyers which are from our Area or we are aware of them and that also helps in making quick sales.

ahmedo24

Credits
Considering the huge number of users on facebook it is easier to market anything cos even if the products are restricted to a particular country you can easily sort traffics from such countries cos virtually every country is represented on facebook.

Gabbar

Credits
I know a few in my friends list on Facebook that are able to make good money by selling it on marketplace. They are selling clothes as well.

ahmedo24

Credits
I know a few in my friends list on Facebook that are able to make good money by selling it on marketplace. They are selling clothes as well.
Is the facebook market really free of charge to list products there or there are charges that must be paid, I have some products to list possibly.

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure it's free and you don't need to pay any charges for that. I'm also planning to buy some good cheap products and sell to make money from them.

chameli

Credits
I know about facebook marketplace, however, I do not have any personal experience. I have seen a lot of people selling through facebook marketplace but I have not asked them how they are doing. I think facebook marketplace is a wonderful opportunity for people who want to sell online and make money.

ahmedo24

Credits
I hope to sell on facebook market soonest, I am watching the packing pattern many people are adopting to make a fast sales in that platform.

chameli

Credits
I don't know how facebook marketplace works. If you are selling on ebay, your buyers orders from your store. Ebay receives the payment and after some time ebay will release the payment to you. Does facebook marketplace works in this matter. How do people order and then pay for the items?

Gabbar

Credits
Facebook Marketplace is a very nice platform to sell our buy things. I am already seeing a few of my friends posting products daily and they must be earning some profit from it. Most are selling ladies clothes like Suits and sarees etc.

Jaspreet

Credits
I don't know how facebook marketplace works. If you are selling on ebay, your buyers orders from your store. Ebay receives the payment and after some time ebay will release the payment to you. Does facebook marketplace works in this matter. How do people order and then pay for the items?
Facebook marketplace is just like normal marketplace where you can post as you like and you need to mention a price of the product but you can also post without price and then users will message you to know about the price of the product you are selling.

chameli

Credits
Facebook marketplace is just like normal marketplace where you can post as you like and you need to mention a price of the product but you can also post without price and then users will message you to know about the price of the product you are selling.
How do the seller receive money, is the payment automatic just like in ebay, of the seller has to send payment link manually? Is there a guarantee that the seller will actually send the product after receiving payment. Where do we complain or be compensated when the product is not received?