The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you like pizza?

SeaGirl

Credits
Pizza is a very unhealthy food but we can consume it once a week or twice. Those consume it daily need to stay away from pizza.

Thakur

Credits
I like it too but I can't get to eat it as often as I want. The people in my house don't want it here so I only buy it when I'm by myself.

A K Rao

Credits
Pizza is not our native food, I can enjoy that food just as a change, that too a piece or two from a pizza! In India we don't eat that rich foods with so much of cheese and other stuffs making it too rich!

ptrikha20

Credits
I really love to eat pizza because it is very delicious and convenient to have. It is one of my favorite past time when I am busy in my
Pizza is something I too like but I try not to eat it more than a month, or more than one in two months.
Eating it more could be harmful for our health.

Junrose123

Credits
Pizza is a very unhealthy food but we can consume it once a week or twice. Those consume it daily need to stay away from pizza.
Yes I agree with you that is why I am not eating it everyday, I just consume it during some important occasions as I don't want to suffer from any health problems later on even though I really like it.

overcast

Credits
Pizza is a good option though it can be pretty weight gainer. For the reason that it has more calories. And it can be pretty harder on the belly. You can see that pizaa may not be good enough for people who want to reduce their weight. It can be pretty good to try out as well.

Tina30219

Credits
Pizza is a good option though it can be pretty weight gainer. For the reason that it has more calories. And it can be pretty harder on the belly. You can see that pizaa may not be good enough for people who want to reduce their weight. It can be pretty good to try out as well.
My boyfriend got the stuff to make a homemade pizza and I am looking forward to having it. We do veggies and pepperoni and ground beef on our pizzas when we order from in town at the place where we get them with garlic butter crust.

MysticalSpells

Credits
I bet everyone here should try our very own mango pizza. It was so delicious and because the mango toppings was so famous around the world then top with cashew nuts, it makes me crave all the time.
Yum now that Mango pizza does look very good! I am thinking i will try to find a local place here.
That has some of that very tasty pizza.