The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like Sports Related Movies?

Gabbar

Credits
I like Sports a lot and that's why I like movies which have Sports related background and it makes me glued to the TV screen and I like to watch these movies on repeat. Lately, there have been many great Bollywood movies which have S been made on sports and these have been a success on World stage and were appreciated by all.

Movies Like Dangal starring Amir Khan which was on Wrestling was a great success even in China and even Chak De India Starring Shah Rukh Khan which was on Hockey was appreciated by all worldwide.

I have also heard about more movies coming soon on Badminton and other sports and I am sure that they will be a success as well.

What About you All? Do You Like Sports Related Movies? Please share.

Kei

Credits
Yes I love watching movies that are based on sports and inspired by the stories of real people. I remember watching one named "Grace." It was about a girl who did all she could against all odds to replace her brother in a male team as a way to honour his death.
I think such movies are quite interesting to watch and feel inspired.

a_jerobon

Credits
Yes I love watching sports movies. I started loving them when I watched one which I cannot remember the name where there were two identical twins, a boy and a girl. The boy used to play football in the boys team. So the two loved each other so that whenever the boy could not make it to the field to play, his twin sister would dress like a boy and play for him.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many movies about sports in Bollywood and I am sure in Hollywood and different other countries and they are like master piece and we all enjoy seeing them. Also, the selection of actors is most important in these sort of movies as they play the most crucial part.

Credits
I love to watch sports movies whatever I have the time to see one.I love sport events so any thing about it can still keep me glued to watching it.Be it a movie or some clips of the sporting events .

Gabbar

Credits
I love to watch sports movies whatever I have the time to see one.I love sport events so any thing about it can still keep me glued to watching it.Be it a movie or some clips of the sporting events .
Yeah, if we love sports than it's natural for us to follow and like the sports related movies as well and we have many popular sports personalities in India so that helps movie makers as well.

arunima25

Credits
I love sports but I do not follow all the sports. Like I never followed wrestling or boxing. But I loved the movies made on them. I loved both Dabang and Sultan which were made on wrestling and Mary Kom that was made on a boxer's life. The life story of any sports person is inspirational to watch.

Gabbar

Credits
I love sports but I do not follow all the sports. Like I never followed wrestling or boxing. But I loved the movies made on them. I loved both Dabang and Sultan which were made on wrestling and Mary Kom that was made on a boxer's life. The life story of any sports person is inspirational to watch.
I was talking about the movies made on legends but Sultan was just a masala movie and was not on any legend but it was pretty good and entertaining. I am not following any Indian form of Wrestling or even Boxing but we all loved the movie. I don't follow much of badminton but know about a few players and excited about the upcoming movie.

arunima25

Credits
I liked all the movies that were based on life of legends like Milkha Singh, Mary Kom, Pogat sisters, MSDhoni , Sachin Tendulkar..they were all inspirational. I loved the recent one Gold based on our historic win in Olympics. Though they all are based on true life story, they do add up the needed masala to make it entertaining. For example, in Dabangg the fight in the end was all made up. Geeta Phogat actually had a very easy win but it was changed in movie to make it spicy and thrilling for audiences.

Gabbar

Credits
I liked all the movies that were based on life of legends like Milkha Singh, Mary Kom, Pogat sisters, MSDhoni , Sachin Tendulkar..they were all inspirational. I loved the recent one Gold based on our historic win in Olympics. Though they all are based on true life story, they do add up the needed masala to make it entertaining. For example, in Dabangg the fight in the end was all made up. Geeta Phogat actually had a very easy win but it was changed in movie to make it spicy and thrilling for audiences.

Well said, I read a similar Article like that. You must have heard about the movie Soorma which was on the life of Hockey Legend Sandeep Singh, the movie has a match which he paid but this match never happened in reality, So Film makers will do everything to get more viewers.

arunima25

Credits
Well said, I read a similar Article like that. You must have heard about the movie Soorma which was on the life of Hockey Legend Sandeep Singh, the movie has a match which he paid but this match never happened in reality, So Film makers will do everything to get more viewers.
I missed that movie in theater and I am waiting for it to come on TV. As long as they do not change the real essence of the story, they have the creative license to spice it up to attract viewership. Anyway they take prior approval from the legend or their family when they make such biopics.

Gabbar

Credits
Even I haven't watched that but I am sure that movie is a good one and I am waiting for the time to watch it on TV. Diljit and Tapsee did a great job in the movie and Hockey is one of the sports which I follow regularly.

arunima25

Credits
Even I haven't watched that but I am sure that movie is a good one and I am waiting for the time to watch it on TV. Diljit and Tapsee did a great job in the movie and Hockey is one of the sports which I follow regularly.
I do not follow hockey. My husband follows all the sports very closely and so I get to know about all. Hockey needs to get its due respect in our country. It is the pride of Nation and it is in a real plight.

Gabbar

Credits
Recently I watched a movie " Harjeeta" its a Punjabi movie based on the life of the current Indian Hockey Mid-fielder Harjeet Singh Tuli and I was impressed with the movie and how it was made. I hope you can check the movie may be with subtitles or any other way but this movie shows how much hard work that person has put up to reach that position.

arunima25

Credits
Recently I watched a movie " Harjeeta" its a Punjabi movie based on the life of the current Indian Hockey Mid-fielder Harjeet Singh Tuli and I was impressed with the movie and how it was made. I hope you can check the movie may be with subtitles or any other way but this movie shows how much hard work that person has put up to reach that position.
I will look for it. I do not need any subtitle for Punjabi movie. I have grown up in Delhi and lived there for 23 years among Punjabis.

Gabbar

Credits
I will look for it. I do not need any subtitle for Punjabi movie. I have grown up in Delhi and lived there for 23 years among Punjabis.
Oh yes I remember seeing that you studied in Delhi. Do check the movie, it's available on YouTube as well as one of my recent favorite movies and it's played by a very famous Punjabi singer Ami virk.

A K Rao

Credits
Oh Yes, these movies are all inspirational in nature! I love watching this types of movies! I would like to remind you about the movie by Aamir Khan 'Lagaan' which had Cricket as the main theme of the movie to fight against British during British Raj in India.

Thakur

Credits
Yes I like many of the movies related to sports. Especially the ones that have a true story meaning behind them. There is usually something to learn.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I really like to watch some movies that based on sports because for me they are very unique and interesting to have. It is very rare to see a movie that was mainly adopted to sports that is why I find it enjoying.

Jaspreet

Credits
Yes I love watching sports movies. I started loving them when I watched one which I cannot remember the name where there were two identical twins, a boy and a girl. The boy used to play football in the boys team. So the two loved each other so that whenever the boy could not make it to the field to play, his twin sister would dress like a boy and play for him.
You seem like a girl who love sports and it's a very good thing. You can take the required inspiration from movies and can start working on it seriously if you have plans to make it your profession and it pays well.