The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like Telegram App?

Gabbar

Credits
I think most here are aware of this app and it's getting more and popular day by day. I actually joined this app many months ago but I was not much impressed with it and most of my friends were not Interested in Telegram but these days telegram has made many changes and this has helped it getting many more downloads and its a very productive app as well.

What about you? Do You Like Telegram App? Please share.

Yugocean

Credits
I am not impressed with telegram, but use it only for online money making reason as many sites requires following in telegram.
For me having more apps is just waste, yet I think I should check it and understand because it is getting popular in business.

D

Deleted member 62

I uninstall my telegram because I didn't just like it,maybe I will have to install it again because some Job offers on some earning sites entails one using telegram to complete the tasks.I know I'm losing money by not having one in place,will try installing it again.

Gabbar

Credits
I have a big memory smartphone, so i don't delete apps more often, I still have many apps which I am not using but still I have these in my phone and telegram is one of them.

chameli

Credits
A couple of months ago, I had to join telegram in order to complete a task on a microjob site. Since then I have used telegram to join groups so that I can remain updated. Apart from the tasks on microjob sites, I have never used telegram. As far as I know Telegram is mostly used by businesses.

Yugocean

Credits
I am still using telegram but only for joining Airdrops, as I am not doing anything else apart this with telegram. Maybe I will do some social activities also, but yet have to plan groups there.

moh254

Credits
Yes I like telegram but not that much because I mostly use it for foreign groups like bots and the rest. I also use telegram when I want to transfer large documents or stuff.

Yugocean

Credits
Maybe I should also use it for bots, but have to decide which bot as there are so many scams and bots are not usually free. But then if there is free bot, it is less chance of earning too.

aanya

Credits
Wow, that's still good. I am on telegram from many tasks that we need to do these days and these all require us to have telegram app.
:D whatsapp also does the same... I did not find any extra stuff on telegram.. Moreover, I found that sometimes it takes more time to update all messages.. So it's nay nay for me.

aanya

Credits
I feel telegram is more useful these days as there are many tasks which require us to join different earning groups on telegram.
I did not know that.. That means you earn from Telegram too?? Wow... Do let me know if any such offer I can participate in..

Gabbar

Credits
As I said, You cannot earn directly from it, You can join certain websites and they want you to verify your account through telegram, so that's why it's an important app.

aanya

Credits
Which are those websites?? I have never heard anywhere that we need to verify our accounts through telegram app.. Can you refer me?

Gabbar

Credits
They are like Airdrops or websites which pay in Crypto. In BMF we get many tasks in which we are required to verify our identity with the help of Telegram account.

aanya

Credits
They are like Airdrops or websites which pay in Crypto. In BMF we get many tasks in which we are required to verify our identity with the help of Telegram account.
And how do redeem your crypto-currencies?? They have not yet accepted my membership in that group you had suggested..

Coolboy

Credits
I created my account only to avail some the paid jobs that are offered by one of my micro job site. Otherwise i am not at all interested in it.
Same reason. I also used it for getting airdrops for cryptocurrencies. Most airdrops have instructions for subscribing on their telegram account.