The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like To buy Products related to Home & Garden?

Gabbar

Credits
These days there are number of websites available and they have already made a name for themselves in almost everything they sell. We can buy different products from them at a discount and that too at our door step.

We can even check and order products which are related to Home & Garden Category Online. These products include seeds, Instruments used in Gardening and to water plants, All sort of manures and other things which can be necessary and of course medical hand gloves.

What are your views on it? Do You Like To buy Products related to Home & Garden Category Online? Please share.

Credits
I like to buy this ones offline because I need to make a big choice of what I'm looking for, so going window shopping will help better before making payment. So online buying of garden things doesn't suit me.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we should be flexible about it. Our goal is to have a good working product at a lesser price and which works for longer time and we should try to check the product both offline and online and should go for the cheapest option.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I like to buy products related to home and garden to give them as gifts. They make really nice gifts for housewarming, for anniversaries, for Christmas, etc. When you have friends and family it's easy to pick something based on their personalities that you think they would enjoy using in their homes. Quite often many of the items you pick aren't even that expensive. Yet they are well received. I remember one time ago, I bought a serving tray for my brother and his wife. They were very pleased. It wasn't that expensive but it looked very elegant and I knew they often invited people over to their house. Back then you either shopped at a store or ordered from a shopping catalog. These days online stores make gift shopping and gift giving so much easier.

Gabbar

Credits
You are right about it. We can easily shop online and choose our desired product. There are many that like to buy These home care products and these can be easily purchased and delivered to door step.

A K Rao

Credits
Yes, we bought one spry gun for spraying water and insecticides for the plants. And we got some Paper Flower seeds online. It is convenient way of shopping as the shops dealing with gardening are not available in many numbers and they are often not located suitable for me in my city!

Gabbar

Credits
That's a good option and the thing which we all prefer when we shop online is to get the product at our door step and all E commerce websites are doing it and Amazon is doing it really well.

A K Rao

Credits
That's a good option and the thing which we all prefer when we shop online is to get the product at our door step and all E commerce websites are doing it and Amazon is doing it really well.
They really have a efficient delivery system and they are particular about the time mentioned. I am really happy with this online site to get my articles from there!

Gabbar

Credits
They are trying to do better than Flipkart and any other E commerce in India world and they have almost all products related to home and garden.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Previously I have ordered a wall clock from a online site. The look of the watch was good but the quality was cheap when compared to the price I paid for the watch. Their was no return on the item and so I was left with no other option than to keep it. Since then. I don't buy any household product online until it is of a well known and reputed brand.

A K Rao

Credits
Previously I have ordered a wall clock from a online site. The look of the watch was good but the quality was cheap when compared to the price I paid for the watch. Their was no return on the item and so I was left with no other option than to keep it. Since then. I don't buy any household product online until it is of a well known and reputed brand.
There is always this risk when we buy non branded products n line. The best thing is to go for productes of reputed companies when we are geeting them as cheaper rates because of the discounts and various schemes on line. Make sure there is a warranty, guarantee and replacement facility, so that in case required you can return the product without any problem!

Gabbar

Credits
I am not shopping these at the moment but when I will have a Garden and things to maintain, I will try to shop online and it will help me sometime as we can save money from that as most of the time these things are on sale.

Junrose123

Credits
I am buying some home and garden products through offline as I want to see its quality and reliability which is really hard to see when we will buy it online. I want to guarantee its safety that is why I would want to buy it offline.

Gabbar

Credits
If we look at the things required for Gardening then we need to buy many things. We can buy almost all things online and save a lot of time and money. We can buy seeds, plants and every other thing which we can use for our Garden and make it more beautiful.