The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like To Donate coins?

Gabbar

Credits
I think working on different pay to post forums give us advantage of Exchange of coins like we can take forum coins and pay the person in DG coins or like that as we here have many members who are active on other forums and its a good option. I like to do it and in that way we can help each other. I hope this is within the rules and admin don't have any issues with that.

Your views

D

Deleted member 62

Yes, it always a good idea to do that and it also helps the marketplace of the site to be very busy, people will be able to bring in tasks and pays members to complete tasks and get donated coins to.it always a way to make people earn more.

Gabbar

Credits
I think all forums should allow us to freely exchange our coins and I think it will be a great way but their is no such option on Your cash chat and I am not aware if, Earn that buck have this option or not.

D

Deleted member 62

They site admins might not know about this,it might interest them if they get to know about it so it left to the users to alert the admins and see if that could be implemented but it one way of keeping a site buoyant enough.

moh254

Credits
I did that some time back but currently I cannot do that. I found our that it used to lag my earnings and I couldn't plan well especially when it comes to monthly earning target. I hence prefer withdrawing cash through the admin.

Heatman

Credits
Donating my earned DG coins? Mmh, that would be a no for me. I think I'm good with donating the ones I lose for getting caught with slipping up against the forum rules :ROFLMAO:, so I'm not willing or going to be donating not even 1 DG coins to anyone in any forum or even here :p.

D

Deleted member 62

@Heatman it might not necessarily means donating for free,I think the poster is referring to donating for tasks completed if one has tasks to be completee by forum members or donating to someone on another forum to get more coins from that person that is in another forum in exchange of your coins here.I used to see this done mostly on BMF and there was no problem at allundefined

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, I mean we can donate to our fellow members who are on different forums and we can exchange coins with each other, its a good thing and shows that we trust each other.

Meryemm

Credits
Donating my earned DG coins? Mmh, that would be a no for me. I think I'm good with donating the ones I lose for getting caught with slipping up against the forum rules :ROFLMAO:, so I'm not willing or going to be donating not even 1 DG coins to anyone in any forum or even here :p.
LOL, same thing here. Why would I donate my DG coins to anyone? Everyone's working and they're collecting their own coins :p But I don't think this is what he meant. I think he's talking about donating DG coins and receiving some other services in return, just like BMF and FC. So you pay using your DG coins. I think it's a good idea but I don't need any service from others so I won't be donating anything :D

Gabbar

Credits
Its easily possible on Forum coin to exchange coins and we can post deals in marketplace here as well, It's a good option to earn referrals and things like that with our earnings.

Heatman

Credits
LOL, same thing here. Why would I donate my DG coins to anyone? Everyone's working and they're collecting their own coins :p But I don't think this is what he meant. I think he's talking about donating DG coins and receiving some other services in return, just like BMF and FC. So you pay using your DG coins. I think it's a good idea but I don't need any service from others so I won't be donating anything :D
Haha, I think I understand exactly what he was talking about but seriously why in the world would I want to trade my DG Coins for another service when I know the worth of my DG coin is better than any other coins out there. 1000 DG Coins is $1.25 while 1000 BMF coins is $1. So, why would I donate for a lesser coin?

chicnthin

Credits
I saw that on forumcoin. But I don't I'm willing to donate my points. Each forum sites have different value of coins or points. Well I see others are doing that but I don't think I'm going to do the same thing.

Credits
If somebody i doing me a favor,or giving me a very good tip,advice,I might donate coins.I think though it is good to gather coins for ourselves,to earn more on the site:)

Gabbar

Credits
BMF do have a very nice marketplace and their are many offers and that's why the donate function works so many times on that website.

moh254

Credits
Haha, I think I understand exactly what he was talking about but seriously why in the world would I want to trade my DG Coins for another service when I know the worth of my DG coin is better than any other coins out there. 1000 DG Coins is $1.25 while 1000 BMF coins is $1. So, why would I donate for a lesser coin?
Yes in fact the whole conversion confuses me. You'll find someone needs you to donate them 1000 bmf coins and they give you 1000 FC. This is very unfair because FC has more weight that bmf.

moh254

Credits
@moh254 I don't there is any confusion, as 100 FC = 1 dollar and 1000 BMF = 1 dollar so you can do like that when you wanna exchange.
In fact am no longer exchanging coins any sooner am cool donating them to the admin in exchange of cash. Besides the whole of that process lags my online work.

moh254

Credits
Oh,now I totally understand how this exchanging thing works. Though I think I wont do such.
I won't even recommend you to try it because it will drag you in some way and at times you will feel like it wasn't fairly done. Because some sites are earning 20 cents is easy and then others and earning 20 cents is really hard.