Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like To Earn in Pounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't know why but I feel fascinated to earn in Pounds and sadly I am earning very less from Citizene which pays in GBP but I know Tuetego as well that pays in pounds but its a very slow website and I don't think they pay as well. I would love to join websites which pays in pounds.

What about you? Do You Like To Earn in Pounds? Please share.

Credits
I will like to earn in pounds because the exchange rate when it comes to pounds is higher than the dollars.it almost like double of the dollars if I have to change it to my local currency per pound.So earning in pounds is a lot better.

Gabbar

Credits
Its not double now as even Pound is valued less but still It feels good and I am hopefully of getting to know about more websites that pays in Pounds.

anorona

Credits
It is okay wity me to earn in pound or even in other currency. However, this will increase
the deductions if we need to convert it to our local currency, so instead of paying kust the withdrawal fee, we also need to pay for the convertion fee which is usually 2% of the amount.

Gabbar

Credits
It is okay wity me to earn in pound or even in other currency. However, this will increase
the deductions if we need to convert it to our local currency, so instead of paying kust the withdrawal fee, we also need to pay for the convertion fee which is usually 2% of the amount.

Still its better as its value is higher but it PayPal that deducts more conversion charges and there are lesser websites which pays in GBP.

anorona

Credits
Still its better as its value is higher but it PayPal that deducts more conversion charges and there are lesser websites which pays in GBP.
I think one of the advantage that we can take by earning on a different currency is that there is a chance for them to increase their values against our local currency. I always look to it that before I convert the other currency on my paypal account, the value should be a little higher compare to the time that I received it.

Gabbar

Credits
I earlier missed the opportunity to earn a big prize on citizenme when I checked their offer one hour later otherwise I would have earned a reward in pounds.

D

Deleted member 108

I would rather earn DKK if the sites are paying the currency fees on PayPal, but I really don't mind getting either GBP or USD because I can receive all three thanks to PayPal.

Kei

Credits
It would be nicer to earn in pounds since compared to my currency and the dollar, it is more. However, the payment processor used matters. Like in PayPal, the charges are high and kind of reduces its initial value to you.

D

Deleted member 108

I am not aware of what DKK is and any websites paying in that, We all would like to get paid in local currencies and their won't be any fees.
We are using DKK in Denmark. $1 = 6,45 DKK. Yeah, it would be awesome not to get any fees but sadly we can't do anything about it. It is PayPal's rules.

Junrose123

Credits
I would love to earn pounds so that the value of it to my currency would be higher. But it will just take some time to earn pounds to a certain site.

moh254

Credits
I have never earned pounds but the fact that they're always transferred to PayPal, I'd love to try. I came across a site this morning in FC which pays in pounds and I think I'll try it out to get that experience.

Junrose123

Credits
I haven't also tried to earn pounds since most of the time I am just receiving to my PayPal account either a peso or dollar payment. It is nice to earn another type of currency so that I can have a different experience from my online sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.