The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You like To get Paid from Micro task websites or Use that earning in tasks?

Gabbar

Credits
I think most prefer to get paid from websites on which they are working and earning but some do like to not get paid and use that earning to start more tasks and with that they can earn even more as well.

Most like to get more views on YouTube, subs, Follows, comments and even referrals and they can earn these easily on micro tasks websites and that's they these websites have option to start jobs.

what about you? Do You like To get Paid from Micro task websites or Use that earning in tasks? please share.

moh254

Credits
I don't have any website that I can use to hire people to do tasks for me. I just prefer withdrawing my cash and compensate the data that had used in doing the tasks. Some members are very selfish and would give you less rating. That's what demoralizes me when it comes to doing tasks.

D

Deleted member 62

I like to withdraw for now since I don't have the need now to use my earning to get task or anything of sort now.Cashing out will be a better option for me.

Gabbar

Credits
I cash out as well but Sometimes I feel I should utilize getting more referrals as well with that way and if we are working on Youtube then we can get subs and views as well.

D

Deleted member 62

Yes if one owns a blog,a forum, a YouTube or other sites it will be wise to use the acquired coins to get traffic or referral to site but if not cashing out remains the best bet.

Gabbar

Credits
I posted offer on Forum coin to get some referrals for this website but don't know if it will help as most may make few posts and leave.

moh254

Credits
I posted offer on Forum coin to get some referrals for this website but don't know if it will help as most may make few posts and leave.
How many FC were you giving out? Because $5 per referral is so good and anyone who knows this will definitely requires good points. Also, most of the FC members are members here as well.

Gabbar

Credits
That's the main problem. Most have already joined and some even without any referral but we don't know how many will stick and make at least 100 posts so that we can earn from them.

Meryemm

Credits
I never use any of my earning in other tasks or on the same websites, I always withdraw everything and send it to my local bank because I'm trying to save and not spend anything, as long as it's possible.

Credits
I like as well to withdraw all my earnings.I do not like to invest my earnings online,because I did that long time ago,and I had not so much success with it.So,I prefer working for my cash and withdrawing them.

moh254

Credits
I haven't used the $2 sign up bonus that I was given when I joined FC. I have been trying to find somewhere to use the cash on but never been able to get one. I think maybe I'll pay $1 for 2 people so that I get 2 referrals in this site.

chameli

Credits
I once used my micro task earnings to pay for the task. I tried to build twitter followers. However, I have stopped doing that because most of the followers were using a fake account.