The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You like to Get Paid Weekly?

Gabbar

Credits
I think in most of the western countries we can get paid weekly from our respective jobs and I like it this way actually but things are still followed traditionally in India and here we need to wait for a month to get paid and most companies pay us 20-25 late, I mean salary of July will be given around 20th - 25th Aug.

What are your views on it? Do You like to Get Paid Weekly? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
We get paid monthly here and it's the tradition with all companies and ever store owners pay their workers monthly. We don't have an issue with that but I think getting paid weekly is better.

D

Deleted member 62

Well,I don't bother when I get paid provided I will be paid, I'm good with that. I like weekly pay too it gives one room to deal with emergencies and whatever need our financial attention, so it really cool by me

Credits
I like to be paid daily,weekly even once per month,because I have patience to wait for the payment,if I know for sure that the site is trusted and paying.If it possible,of course I would prefer daily payments:)

moh254

Credits
In my country, some people are paid weekly but others are paid on a monthly basis. Although most of the places are pay weekly are always temporary unlike the one's paying monthly. In fact there are other jobs which pay daily and you can decide to come back tomorrow or not.

Gabbar

Credits
I would love to get paid weekly and I feel its a great option as we can pay for our expenses properly and no need to wait for the month end as here most companies pay late.

Credits
There are many websites,where you are getting paid even the same day,when you have asked for cash out.It is fine with me,if I am getting paid daily,weekly or once per month,till I know,that the site is trusted and I will receive my payment.

Gabbar

Credits
I love the websites from where we can get paid almost instantly of placing the request but never mind, this is not possible on here at the moment as we can make request from 1-5 of the month here.

Credits
I don't mind at all waiting even one month for the payment,as long as I know,that I can trust,and that I will receive the payment,I asked for,for sure.

Gabbar

Credits
We all are different but I like to get paid weekly and in that way we can even switch jobs soon and we don't need to wait longer to be paid.

Credits
By switching jobs you are meaning that we should search for faster paying sites?If a site is trusted I will wait even longer,than to join a new site,which maybe cannot be trusted so much.

moh254

Credits
I really don't think I'll be comfortable with that. I prefer being paid monthly so that I can plan well on myself. Lots of stuff in my country are paid per month,for instance rent and electricity bill. When am paid monthly I'll be able to pay the bills and the rest of the cash I can decide what I should do with them.

Credits
You can plan well your things,even if you are paid daily:)It is important to resist to temptations and to stick to the plans.I think it is more secure have your cash in your wallet,if it is possible to cash it out sooner.

Gabbar

Credits
I get paid weekly from my offline job but I would prefer to get paid weekly and then I can manage my expenses properly and it helps in switching job easily as well.

Junrose123

Credits
Getting paid weekly is a great idea so that we can easily budget our primary needs. But if course I think it will still depends on us, I don't see any problem on that method even though I haven't experienced that yet.

Gabbar

Credits
I think if we work from Monday to Friday or Saturday and paid on the last working day then it would be best as we can easily enjoy our weekend and plan properly with money in hand.

D

Deleted member 108

We also get paid monthly here, but when I was 24 years old I went to a school where I received money weekly and I love it. I don't mind getting paid either weekly or monthly but it still depends on so many things, like if I need the money right away.

Gabbar

Credits
We also get paid monthly here, but when I was 24 years old I went to a school where I received money weekly and I love it. I don't mind getting paid either weekly or monthly but it still depends on so many things, like if I need the money right away.

I feel getting paid weekly is best as In India we are getting paid monthly and that to after 20 days and its not at all good.

Yugocean

Credits
It depends how much we will earn and how much we will have to pay fees; actually it is fees which makes me worried if I cashout weekly, then I have to pay more in fees in comparing to monthly. So if fees is equal or No fees, then I'll cashout weekly as well.

Gabbar

Credits
It depends how much we will earn and how much we will have to pay fees; actually it is fees which makes me worried if I cashout weekly, then I have to pay more in fees in comparing to monthly. So if fees is equal or No fees, then I'll cashout weekly as well.

I was talking about the offline jobs as most jobs in India pay monthly and then they make us wait 10-15 days or even more to pay for the previous month.