The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like To Have Username on All your websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
As we all like to work and earn from different websites we all are required to choose a Unique Username on different websites and I am aware of many who like to have the same Username and even I used to have the Same Username on all my websites but just this time I started to change it and choose a different Unique name and these days I am joining websites Under the Name Gabbar only.

What about you? Do You Like To Have Username on All your websites? Please share.

moh254

Credits
Yes I like having the same username in all the earning sites but at times I feel like I really need to change. Sometimes I find it secured hiding my identity although at times its not good.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 I think even you joined this website with a different username and earlier I was unable to recognize you and none was able to recognize me as well with a different username.

D

Deleted member 108

Haha. Yes, I do like to have the same username on every earning site/app that I'm on. I think it is easy to remember and I don't mind if people will recognize me from another site or app.

Gabbar

Credits
I also, like to have the same Username but changed this time but even then most are aware of me as I am active on different pay to post Forums as well. And Like to share about myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.