The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like To Make Money From Screen Lock Apps?

Gabbar

Credits
There are many apps with the help of which we can lock our mobile screen and will earn when we unlock our mobile phone. I have seen many get paid from these sort of apps but earning rate is very low and personally, I felt so hard working with them and I feel we need to be patient enough to earn from it and should try to refer our friends to get their help and earn quickly.

What are your views on it? Do You Like To Make Money From Screen Lock Apps? Please share.

Junrose123

Credits
I have tried some screen lock apps before but sadly it was very low in terms of earnings. I don't even reach the cash out that is why I lost my and leave them.

Gabbar

Credits
They pay so low and you need to be so much patient to earn from it. But as it's legit it can be tried to make some money online.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes there are some legit apps there but the problem is that it will take you some time to be able to reach the cash out. The worst part there was when I was experiencing an error to a certain screen lock apps called fronto wherein it would always say error everytime I will click its images.

Gabbar

Credits
I have experienced lagging of mobile after installing and working with few mobile screen lock apps and don't think it's best to keep working on them as reward is less and it takes a longer time to earn the minimum.

anorona

Credits
I havent tried intalling screen locked app on my phone since most of it are only available for androin users. My mother used to have one on her phone but she removed it because the ads that keep popping almost every minute. It also slow down and heat up her phone, draining the batteries, so i thinknit is not worth to earn from it if your device will suffer.

Junrose123

Credits
I havent tried intalling screen locked app on my phone since most of it are only available for androin users. My mother used to have one on her phone but she removed it because the ads that keep popping almost every minute. It also slow down and heat up her phone, draining the batteries, so i thinknit is not worth to earn from it if your device will suffer.
Yes that is exactly true, I have also experienced such incident before. It only made my phone go slower and lagged for several times because of the pop up ads that keep coming every time I would open my phone. It is really frustrating at some point.

Kehsiba

Credits
No, I am not interested in screen lock earning apps. I tried one such app called Slidejoy. The earning rate is pretty slow. I never made a payout on that. I got 1000 slidejoy points when I try to payout they had increased the payout limit.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually worked with few apps earlier but I hated the experience and wasn't even able to get paid from any such apps and these sort of apps can scam us anytime, So the best option is to stay away from these apps.

Kehsiba

Credits
The best you can get is cash backs from wallets if you do recharge or pay bills from them. Phone pay initially provided many discounts but now they are not providing any discounts.
I too hate incentive apps.
Waste of time and waste of data.

Pradhan

Credits
I know that this type of mobile application. My experience with this application is not as good. These are slow earning application. Payment is not available here unless a particular goal is reached. So working on this application is not my choice.

Junrose123

Credits
No, I am not interested in screen lock earning apps. I tried one such app called Slidejoy. The earning rate is pretty slow. I never made a payout on that. I got 1000 slidejoy points when I try to payout they had increased the payout limit.
Mee too I am not anymore interested in having those screen lock earning apps because I think they are just a waste of time. Maybe I should try another way to make money other than screen lock apps.

Gabbar

Credits
I know few that like to work on these apps even if they are slow earners and actually these apps pays well to members who are from top tier nations and can earn well from referrals as well.

Credits
I had tried using one but it really slowed down my phone and almost made it malfunction. It like that app came with loads of viruses and the payout wasn't worth my time too.I always prefer web version of any earning site.

Meryemm

Credits
I have tried a number of apps like this but I really hated them because they're so annoying with their ads and they make it very hard to use your phone and the pay is not even worth the anger I feel while trying to unlock my phone and not being able to, lol.

Gabbar

Credits
I have tried a number of apps like this but I really hated them because they're so annoying with their ads and they make it very hard to use your phone and the pay is not even worth the anger I feel while trying to unlock my phone and not being able to, lol.
I never got paid from them and saw many complaints about these apps now and seems like no one is working with these apps now as either they are not paying or paying peanuts for our work.

Meryemm

Credits
I never got paid from them and saw many complaints about these apps now and seems like no one is working with these apps now as either they are not paying or paying peanuts for our work.
I don't think you can say they're paying little for our work because we don't really work on such apps. You just allow them to fill your screen with ads and that's not work at all, but still, they're too annoying and as I said, it's not worth it.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think you can say they're paying little for our work because we don't really work on such apps. You just allow them to fill your screen with ads and that's not work at all, but still, they're too annoying and as I said, it's not worth it.
It's work because our mobile phone cannot work properly and in a way we are stuck with it. Lock screen feels so heavy and take more seconds to unlock and those annoying ads and it can consume our mobile phone battery more and even affect its working and we cannot use it as we used to be do before installing it.

johnywalker

Credits
I once tried screen lock app. When ever I received calls, the app would display ads. After using this for a day or two I found this very irritation, therefore, I uninstalled the app. The payment was also very low.

A K Rao

Credits
No I have never used such application on my phone! I don't want my phone to be loaded with more applications as they consume more space in memory card making my phone work slow! I am happy with my initial applications or default applications!