The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

DO You Like To Make Video Calls with the Help of Social media apps?

Gabbar

Credits
I think most of us like to make Video calls with the help of Social Media apps, The main reason is, its very cheap to make video calls with the help of these Social Networking apps.

Apps Like Facebook do have a more coverage as we can easily find our friends on these apps.

What about you? DO You Like To Make Video Calls with the Help of Social media apps? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

Yes,I like to especially if I really want to connect with the person without distractions.I like to this feature on my whatapp and they charge little amount of my data which I believe it isn't too much for such feature.

johnywalker

Credits
There are many social media sites that have video call features, however, I am only using messenger. I am using messenger because I also use facebook. I use messenger to make video calls. This saves a lot of money.

Kei

Credits
Oh I love to make video calls especially on whatsapp. It is not only cheaper, it helps me to connect better with friends and family that I don't get to see physically. Technology has really improved the quality of life for us.

chameli

Credits
Not just for video calls, even for voice calls, I try to use the social media app. My favorite is a messenger because most of my family members and friends use messenger. using apps to make calls (voice or video) saves you a lot of money on your telephone bills.

Credits
I'm yet to use this feature on my what app though I'm aware of it and I know if helps us stay connected with our friends. I do more of texting and chatting with my WhatsApp. Now that you have mentioned maybe I will have to start using it,its a lot cheaper too.

arunima25

Credits
I use social media apps for making video as well as voice calls. They are economical. WhatsApp provides video call and voice call feature for free. I prefer to use it rather than making regular calls.

Kei

Credits
I love the video and voice call feature of whatsapp. I can talk and face time with friends and family that aren't close to me. I mostly enjoy it when I talk to my friends abroad. With video calls I can see places that they visit and it is almost like I'm there. What's more is that it doesn't cost me much at all.

arunima25

Credits
I love the video and voice call feature of whatsapp. I can talk and face time with friends and family that aren't close to me. I mostly enjoy it when I talk to my friends abroad. With video calls I can see places that they visit and it is almost like I'm there. What's more is that it doesn't cost me much at all.
I do not have an ISD call facility in my mobile. But I talk to my friends and family abroad using the voice call and video call features. And I do it very regularly and it is not affecting my phone bill. I love this feature of WhatsApp.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 We can easily make Both video and voice calls freely over the internet with the help of Messengers like Facebook, WhatsApp, Imo and many others and it's so much more convenient.

arunima25

Credits
@arunima25 We can easily make Both video and voice calls freely over the internet with the help of Messengers like Facebook, WhatsApp, Imo and many others and it's so mucaceh more convenient.
I use messenger of Facebook at times. But most of the time, I use WhatsApp. I have not yet used the others that you have mentioned. As of now my needs are met by these two.

arunima25

Credits
Oh I love to make video calls especially on whatsapp. It is not only cheaper, it helps me to connect better with friends and family that I don't get to see physically. Technology has really improved the quality of life for us.
I make video calls to talk to my nephew and niece. They are far from me and my niece is too young ( 2years) to talk well on phone. She reciprocates well on video calls. I love to see her in action. These features have definitely reduced world in to a Global Village.

anorona

Credits
Yes. It is a big help especially if you have loved ones or friend who is living or working abroad. It is the easiest and the cheapest way to connect with people who is far away from you. The best thing about it is that you can even use your phone and talk anywhere you are, because way back then video calling is only available for laptop or pc.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 Yeah I have few friends in the Philippines and other different countries and most of the times, we make calls to each other on Facebook, Whatsapp, IMO or even on other such apps as daily new apps are growing.

arunima25

Credits
@Gabbar Definitely it has become a boon. Now we do not have to think before making an overseas call as it is not any bomb on our pocket. I t can be done free of charge. I talk for hours and hours on the days I call my niece without worrying about the bill. Even the connectivity is fairly good most of the times.