The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like To Post Your Payment Proof on Websites?

Gabbar

Credits
I think its most important to post our payment proof on the website so that others can be aware of the website status that it's paying and they can easily learn and try to make some money from that website as well.

I always like to post my Payment proof on different forums and some of the forums allow us to post our Payment proof along with that as well which would help us earn from posting and will earn from getting referrals as well.

What About you? Do You Like To Post Your Payment Proof on Websites? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I love to especially for sites that pay us to post payment proofs like forum coin and here too.Aside that payment proofs help new users to know the true status of a site they intend to join.

Meryemm

Credits
Yes, I love doing that! Because I'm helping people make sure that a website is legit and that will make them join and hopefully earn money. I don't like to keep such opportunities and such important information to myself. They can benefit from it and it's just a picture, doesn't take much time to upload but has a huge effect on people.

ahmedo24

Credits
Payment proof is a moral booster to every online earners, I always love to post my payment proof when ever I am paid by any site because it also serves as way of promoting the site.

D

Deleted member 54

yes I do like to also post on forums, to show people a site really pays. I do post on the sites such as a facebook page too if they have one. I also have a webpage that I use to post payments, however Im looking for a new site to post on, as that site I have can no longer update, and at the moment, its a whole job in itself :(

Gabbar

Credits
That's why I feel all websites should have sections like that and with that the guests or Newbies can easily access those payment proofs and feel motivated to join the website and thereby help the website to grow.

D

Deleted member 62

I think most posting sites have a section for this,I know almost all the posting sites I have worked with have a section like this and it a good advertisement for the site because that is what new users need to see

arunima25

Credits
Yes I do it. All sites have a section for it. It helps the site to attract new users and also to moral boost the existing ones. Whenever I go for a new site, I look for payment proofs. So I prefer to share mine to help people like me to come to a good site.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 Yeah its important as well and you must have seen my payment proof and also of Ahmedo and I am sure these small things and gestures motivate the members to work hard and earn from different websites.

Meryemm

Credits
yes I do like to also post on forums, to show people a site really pays. I do post on the sites facebook page too if they have one. I also have a webpage that I use to post payments, however Im looking for a new site to do so, as that site I can no longer update. And at the moment, its a whole job in itself :(
You have a webpage but you can't post there anymore or? And did you use that webpage to generate income?

Credits
If a site is legit and paying, of course I would post it on every forum, where I am active to motivate other members as well to join the respective site and to start their activity their; I am following trusted members payment proofs, and then I am joining the site.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you only got paid from a legit website and scam websites never pays and you cannot imagine a website to scam you, after it has paid you. That's why I like to post my payment proof and make others feel productive.

moh254

Credits
I would love to post my payment proofs but them my phone doesn't take a screenshot. Like last time I was paid in answeree and updated in FC that have been paid. There's no way I could prove that because there was no where I could see.

Gabbar

Credits
I sometimes feel difficult to post payment proof with mobile but its easier to post with laptop or PC and we can easily hide the transaction ID as well to safeguard ourselves.

Credits
I think it is good to post payment proof from a site, because this way the other members will see that there is a new and legit paying site, and they will join the site and will be active there.

Gabbar

Credits
Some websites have different section to post payment proof and with that all can realize that which website is paying and if they are deducting any fee while paying or not.

anorona

Credits
Yes. There is no problem with me on posting my payment proofs on forums/websites as long as I can hide my personal information there. It is good to let people see your proofs to help them figure out which sites are really paying. It will also encourage them to join under your referral :)

moh254

Credits
I sometimes feel difficult to post payment proof with mobile but its easier to post with laptop or PC and we can easily hide the transaction ID as well to safeguard ourselves.
That might be easy and how essential is the transaction ID. I fail to understand why people hiding it while others just post with the transaction details.

Gabbar

Credits
@anorona I also like to do that and it helps me feel good as in a way I have helped someone to know about a legit website and if they join under our referral than it would be best for us.

Credits
Well,that might be also be a good earning possibility,if the members are joining as your referrals the site,and the respective site is paying good commission for your direct referrals activity.