The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like To Save Your Online Earnings in PayPal?

Gabbar

Credits
I have specifically mentioned PayPal as its most popular and most websites pays with PayPal. I know many that like to save their earnings in PayPal and can withdraw amount anytime.

Sadly being from India and Having limited PayPal, I cannot even save a penny in my PayPal as all earnings are auto transferred to my linked bank account.

What about you? Do You Like To Save Your Online Earnings in PayPal? Please share.

moh254

Credits
Yes I always save my earnings in PayPal as I wait for others to transfer them to my local wallet. PayPal can be a good saving place because no fee is for them keeping your cash. My online problem is that I am getting tempted to withdraw and use it.

D

Deleted member 62

With all the bills and expenses one needs to attend to,it becomes difficult to save in Paypal. But really I will prefer to save my money in my bank account than in Paypal online.I can't deal with scammers.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we still need to save some money and Paypal is safe and have 100 % buyer and seller protection so I don't feel their is any issue with it. But I cannot do that.

D

Deleted member 62

To a large extent PayPal is safe but maybe the bills I need to pick up isn't allowing room for that.But what is really the essence when is not like PayPal will pay interest for money there for months.I prefer my savings account at least might get some interest on my saved money.

Gabbar

Credits
I think most like to save money in PayPal as they can easily pay with it and many are even earning cash back while paying from Paypal and its safe as well.

chameli

Credits
I prefer to withdraw and save in my bank account instead of letting funds on paypal accumulate. I have a saving account and I earn interest on my savings if I save money on my bank account.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer to withdraw and save in my bank account instead of letting funds on paypal accumulate. I have a saving account and I earn interest on my savings if I save money on my bank account.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
I would love to save the money and withdraw when we want, but we don't have this option as having limited paypal, So we need to manage with it.