The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like To See A Payment Proof before Joining A Website?

Gabbar

Credits
I am actually aware of some who does that and It's a great way to get some active referrals. I have never done that but I have friends on Facebook who does that and post with creativity whenever they get paid from a website, of course with their referral link and most would be attracted towards it, seeing the legitimacy and trust between friends.

I think most like to be on a safer side and that's why they prefer to join a website only after seeing a few payment proofs from a earnings website. I actually have joined a few websites without seeing any payment proof but my experience wasn't that bad on these.

But I also recommend seeing a payment Proof before joining a new website.

What are your views on it? Please share.

moh254

Credits
Yes payment proof serves as my motivation although for some new sites its really hard to know whether its legit or not. At times I do trust people's reviews even before seeing the payment proof. Forums have really made a great impact in my online working.

chicnthin

Credits
Of course! To determine if the site is paying and legitimate. We can feel motivated by it, if others have made it, I can make it or even more.

D

Deleted member 62

I also always liked to see a payment proof before joining a site though sometimes I still join without seeing a payment proof it helps to motivate new users to join.an earning site and there wouldn't be fear of not getting paid.

Gabbar

Credits
Sometimes, we can take risk, like I did on Your cash chat, I was able to won the small contest and a dollar, although i got only 60 cents after fee but still I am happy as its like free money

Credits
I prefer as well,to see a payment from from a trusted member,before I am joining an earning site and start my activity there.I have seen payment proof from Digitalglobal,and that has motivated me to join the site and be active here every day.

arunima25

Credits
Having a payment proof definitely makes you feel secure to join the site. But there are some cases reported in Forum Coin where the site had payment proofs but the date of last payment seemed to be quite back in past. I have not come across any such site so far. But in that case only payment proof is not enough but also to see if it has been paid recently.

Gabbar

Credits
I Joined Forum coin, Beer Money Forum, Your cash chat, Mylot without seeing any payment proof and all these websites are paying well. Joined DG after seeing a payment proof of 1 dollar. Payment proof helps but sometimes I like to take calculated risks.

moh254

Credits
It depends with the site you're joining without any payment proof. I can comfortably join any PTP site without seeing any payment proof because they rarely scam. If there's a site that I'll never join without seeing some payment proof is a PTC site. Many a times you're always aware whether you'll be paid or scammed.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 We all see what happened with us on Money Gold Forum and even on Market Street or Dollar wise forum and even Tuetego is a scam for me as don't think its paying anyone, So we cannot say that Pay to post Forums never scams.

moh254

Credits
@moh254 We all see what happened with us on Money Gold Forum and even on Market Street or Dollar wise forum and even Tuetego is a scam for me as don't think its paying anyone, So we cannot say that Pay to post Forums never scams.
Yes mgf scammed people but as long as you were able to cashout even once and made some profit, there's no essence of complaining. I made almost 75% profit from mgf and I don't complain. About MSF, it literally scammed me but I wasn't giving it much attention. About tuetego being a scam, I haven't come across it.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes mgf scammed people but as long as you were able to cashout even once and made some profit, there's no essence of complaining. I made almost 75% profit from mgf and I don't complain. About MSF, it literally scammed me but I wasn't giving it much attention. About tuetego being a scam, I haven't come across it.
Remember you were the one who Introduced Tuetego to me and I took almost a month to join and tried hard for a few weeks before leaving it and

I don't think we made any profit on Money Gold Forum and profit is earning more than the time spent and don't feel anyone was able to make the profit from MGF and lost ten dollars around and just the admin was able to make the profit.

moh254

Credits
Remember you were the one who Introduced Tuetego to me and I took almost a month to join and tried hard for a few weeks before leaving it and

I don't think we made any profit on Money Gold Forum and profit is earning more than the time spent and don't feel anyone was able to make the profit from MGF and lost ten dollars around and just the admin was able to make the profit.
When it comes to making profits, its not "us" but you as a person because most of us use different data and for someone like me am always having access to free WiFi many a times hence don't need to buy data. Assuming am using that free WiFi and make 50 cents daily from a site , exclude time, how much profit will I have made on a monthly basis?

Gabbar

Credits
When it comes to making profits, its not "us" but you as a person because most of us use different data and for someone like me am always having access to free WiFi many a times hence don't need to buy data. Assuming am using that free WiFi and make 50 cents daily from a site , exclude time, how much profit will I have made on a monthly basis?
I don't think its profit. Even if you have access to free WiFi, you are spending time on a website.

For example, you spend a whole month on MGF and earned 10 dollars but never got paid and on the other hand you skipped MGF and post on DG and earn 10 dollars and got paid then how will you term working on MGF as profit as you didn't got paid even if the data is free as you could have earned same amount or even more on DG a legit website.

arunima25

Credits
Sometimes, we can take risk, like I did on Your cash chat, I was able to won the small contest and a dollar, although i got only 60 cents after fee but still I am happy as its like free money
How was it a free money?? I am not able to understand that. I did not join that site and so I am not aware of how it works. If one invests time on a site, it can not be called a free money.

Gabbar

Credits
It was free money because I didn't invested time to earn a dollar and was posting on a thread on which admin announced to give one dollar reward to the member posting the 100th comment and I got lucky with that.

Meryemm

Credits
Well, I do have to see a payment proof most of the time but there are websites like DG and Answeree that I've joined without seeing any payment proofs for because they looked very professional and I just trusted the feeling I had towards them and they did turn out to be trustworthy. But I generally look for payment proofs when I feel there's something fishy about a website or if I feel they're paying too much for simple tasks or so.

sprite1950

Credits
No I don't worry about payment proofs. I prefer to find out what sites are like for myself even if the reviews are mixed. Most of the sites I try out are through the recommendations of people that I know from other forums. I was attracted to DGF because I heard it was strict and I like a challenge.

Credits
No I don't worry about payment proofs. I prefer to find out what sites are like for myself even if the reviews are mixed. Most of the sites I try out are through the recommendations of people that I know from other forums. I was attracted to DGF because I heard it was strict and I like a challenge.
I do not think we are any more strict than any other site that wants to provide quality for all to enjoy.

• Provide your knowledge
  • Provide your solution

and sometimes that does require being a little creative, and asking dumb/vague questions that a baby could answer is not the way to go. :eek: By creating a question, without providing your knowledge or a solution is simply not providing value.

IMO, I was not referring to you.

sprite1950

Credits
It wasn't a criticism. I think it's good thing that a site moderates its posts and cares about quality. I'm sure it must be a difficult task making sure a forum runs smoothly so it's important that posters stick to the rules and only post when they have something relevant to say.