The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You like To Shop For Baby Products online?

Gabbar

Credits
These days we can bet on things which we can surely get online and that too of the greatest and renowned brands in all around the world. Baby products are a very important thing we shop and we cannot compromise with quality on that, we may compromise with our health but will never on our kids, children so we may even pay more to get good quality and standardized products for them.

And with the availability of different E commerce websites, we can get the best quality products available at our door step and that too at competitive rates. We can order baby food and other baby products easily with a click of mouse and can even pay at delivery as well.

What are your views about it? Do You like To Shop For Baby Products online? Please share.

Credits
I would love to shop for my babies things offline when the need arises because I will like to assess the items critically before buying. Babies have very sensitive skin and as such their items shouldn't be bought randomly.

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure you are right but I guess we can trust the brand and can shop for the same brand online as well and you can thoroughly check the reviews of the product before buying it.

arunima25

Credits
My children are grown up teens now and I do shop for them online if there is a good offer or discount. When they were babies online shopping was not so popular. But lately, I have bought few clothes and toys from my trusted brands for my niece and sent her as gift. It seems that the product was of good quality and my sister in law was happy with it. Since my nephew and niece stay far, I prefer to buy things online and send it to them. There is no hassle of packing and shopping. My niece is a toddler now and all the stuff that I sent to her so far have been really good.

Gabbar

Credits
My children are grown up teens now and I do shop for them online if there is a good offer or discount. When they were babies online shopping was not so popular. But lately, I have bought few clothes and toys from my trusted brands for my niece and sent her as gift. It seems that the product was of good quality and my sister in law was happy with it. Since my nephew and niece stay far, I prefer to buy things online and send it to them. There is no hassle of packing and shopping. My niece is a toddler now and all the stuff that I sent to her so far have been really good.
I can understand but even now we can shop many things for our kids, nephew's ,nieces as many a times we may found things at a good discount.

arunima25

Credits
If it is a trusted brand with good discount online, I would prefer to buy those stuffs for babies. It avoids the hassle of travelling and saves a lot of time. shopping from comfort of home is always a convenient thing to do.

Gabbar

Credits
If it is a trusted brand with good discount online, I would prefer to buy those stuffs for babies. It avoids the hassle of travelling and saves a lot of time. shopping from comfort of home is always a convenient thing to do.
I think we can easily compare prices with other websites and even with offline and it will help us getting more discounts on our purchases.

moh254

Credits
This is just shopping online no matter what you buy. I can shop online especially baby stuff since you'll have to consider the size and many other stuff.

Gabbar

Credits
This is just shopping online no matter what you buy. I can shop online especially baby stuff since you'll have to consider the size and many other stuff.
It's a good option as you save time and money as well and we can easily shop products of good brands as well and get these delivered at our door step.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
It's very easy to shop online for babies and there is such a wide selection of products, from toys to clothing. I am an affiliate marketer and sometimes I pick a certain to do a string of tweets and hashtag it #babies OR #forbabies.

Gabbar

Credits
It's very easy to shop online for babies and there is such a wide selection of products, from toys to clothing. I am an affiliate marketer and sometimes I pick a certain to do a string of tweets and hashtag it #babies OR #forbabies.
That's pretty nice to know. Yeah it's a good way and we can easily get access to wide variety of products available online and get the delivery at our door step.

A K Rao

Credits
Though right now we don't have any babies or kids at our place, we may require the baby products in future for our expected grand children. I may give order for some toys or diapers for the babies on line that too from some reputed companies. But for the personal things like baby food and tonics I will always prefer some reputed real life medical shops as i can't take any risk with online products.

Gabbar

Credits
Though right now we don't have any babies or kids at our place, we may require the baby products in future for our expected grand children. I may give order for some toys or diapers for the babies on line that too from some reputed companies. But for the personal things like baby food and tonics I will always prefer some reputed real life medical shops as i can't take any risk with online products.
You are right but after seeing a brand working well for the kids, we can try shopping online for that as well and save time.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Online shopping became popular when my son was born. So from very beginning I have been shopping for products online. First cry anf hopscotch are my favorite sites. The first product which I bought was babay diapers. They are usually available on discounts or provide additional coupons which can be easily redeemed on the next purchase.

As far as other products are concerned, I have bought baby powder and babu lotion as well. The big packs are usually available on high discounts online. I hardly but baby clothes online because most of the times the fabric does not turn out to be good.

kattech

Credits
These days we can bet on things which we can surely get online and that too of the greatest and renowned brands in all around the world. Baby products are a very important thing we shop and we cannot compromise with quality on that, we may compromise with our health but will never on our kids, children so we may even pay more to get good quality and standardized products for them.

And with the availability of different E commerce websites, we can get the best quality products available at our door step and that too at competitive rates. We can order baby food and other baby products easily with a click of mouse and can even pay at delivery as well.

What are your views about it? Do You like To Shop For Baby Products online? Please share.
Seriously no, that is the work my wife said she will always handle. On top of that, she prefers to go shopping and buy instantly than ordering online and waiting for the number of days the item or product takes to arrive. For toys and etc yes, and for babies products a big no not for me.

Gabbar

Credits
It's fine as long as its working for you. Most don't like to shop for baby products online as they are not comfortable and like to go to offline shops and stores as they can ask the sellers there and can ask them about the quality of the product in question and its reviews.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
If the products are available on discount or they give good cashback I prefer to but them online. If they are available at the same price or ask for a delivery fee I prefer to buy them from futur group outlets. I have a membership card and this helps me to avail 10% discount on anything that K
I buy from these stores.

Gabbar

Credits
That's a very good option for you. I'm sure there are offers on Amazon about it or even on Flipkart and you can easily compare if it's at a lesser price or not. If they are taking delivery charges then you can add some other product to make your cart delivery charges free one.

chameli

Credits
I have bought baby products online. However, I always buy from a local online store as opposed to the international online store. When I buy from a local online store, I can easily return the product if I am not satisfied with the quality.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I have bought baby products online. However, I always buy from a local online store as opposed to the international online store. When I buy from a local online store, I can easily return the product if I am not satisfied with the quality.
I don't think that return is a problem with any online shopping site. All of then are accepting 30 days easy returns even if you have bought the product in lightning deals on the site. Sometimes they don't refund the money but the will surely replace the product.