The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like To Upgrade Your Membership on websites By paying fee?

Gabbar

Credits
Most of the pay to click websites have some fee after paying which, we can upgrade our membership and can earn quickly from that. But seeing the Number of scams in which pay to click websites are involved, I never felt the courage to upgrade my membership on any such website and I don't prefer paying to upgrade as well.

What are your views on it? Do You Like To Upgrade Your Membership on websites By paying a fee? Please share.

Credits
I would never ever upgrade my membership on a ptc site,even though I know,that some of the ptc sites are paying.You never know,when the site will close down,so better do not invest in ptc sites.

Credits
From my experience with PTC sites, roughly 90% of all them are scams and paying to upgrade your membership on such site is a very risky thing to do because you are absolutely not guaranteed getting your money back. Earning money on the site and seeing it reflect on your account is the easiest part but the hardest part is getting your payout from the site when you reach payout limit. There will be one story or another which are all designed to frustrate you to leave the money and the site.

D

Deleted member 62

From my experience with PTC sites, roughly 90% of all them are scams and paying to upgrade your membership on such site is a very risky thing to do because you are absolutely not guaranteed getting your money back. Earning money on the site and seeing it reflect on your account is the easiest part but the hardest part is getting your payout from the site when you reach payout limit. There will be one story or another which are all designed to frustrate you to leave the money and the site.
you said it all I will never upgrade anything on a PTC sites they are all scam and wouldn't blink o ban ones account that have reached the payoout.My friend just had this bitter experience with neobux a PTC site as well,she even rented ref pack and all the money went in vain.So it isn't advisable.

Credits
you said it all I will never upgrade anything on a PTC sites they are all scam and wouldn't blink o ban ones account that have reached the payoout.My friend just had this bitter experience with neobux a PTC site as well,she even rented ref pack and all the money went in vain.So it isn't advisable.
This is exactly one of reasons why I would never consider paying for account upgrades in any kind of PTC sites. The experience that your friend had was just what happens to people who are gullible to believe that they are actually going to be getting the money back within a short period of time. It's such a shame that she had to actually fall victim.

overcast

Credits
I have stopped being part of the PTC for years. I'd never waste my hard earned money to be upgraded on the membership sites. And no matter PTC or any other type of site. I don't see the value they are offering. I don't earn much from those sites. So what's the point of paying the premium. I'd rather have 1 month of netflix than 1 year of PTC membership. Because value of money is better in that than waste of money in PTC and cyclers and similar sites.

moh254

Credits
If the site is legit ans I can be guaranteed a good income in the long run, I will try to give a try. I once upgraded in some PTC site when it was still new and I ended up earning thrice the amount I invested but in the long run it scammed members.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
If the site is legit ans I can be guaranteed a good income in the long run, I will try to give a try. I once upgraded in some PTC site when it was still new and I ended up earning thrice the amount I invested but in the long run it scammed members.
a PTC site relies on advertisers, in return, then they pay members to click, surf or whatever, and without those advertisers, then money going through the PTC would come out of the owners pocket, then they get to a point where they cannot pay any longer, there are only a handful of legit PTC sites, other then that, if they appear to be new, then just assume they are going to fail.

Gabbar

Credits
Currently their is only twitch follows which is good and we can upgrade account on it but as I cannot pay with my Paypal, so I am unable to upgrade my membership on that and I know many that are doing well on it after upgrading.

Credits
I have read that too in other members posts,that they are getting more tasks to complete,after they have upgraded their account,but I do not like to upgrade my account on any site in order to earn from it.I like to earn myself from my own activity.

Gabbar

Credits
You will get around 7 times more tasks every time If you are a upgraded member and that $20 is possible in even a month, I am thinking of upgrading but my PayPal isn't helping me upgrade.

Credits
The upgrade fee is pretty high,so I am not thinking about upgrading my account there,because comparing the upgrade fees tothe earnings,there will be not so much profit from it.

Gabbar

Credits
We need to upgrade our membership on a website only if it can help us earn quickly and website should be a legit one as well like Twitch follows, where we can earn quickly if we are an upgraded member.

anorona

Credits
It depends on how the site works. I will only pay for being a premium member if it will not take me too long to recover the upgrading fee. It has to be worth it. If it will take you ages to recover your fee, might as well do not pay for it.

Just recently, I paid a premium membership on twitch follows worth 9.99$ because I can see many proofs that you can easily earn if you are a premium member and I never regret my decision. In just 19 days, I was able to reach the payout of 20$.

D

Deleted member 62

This is exactly one of reasons why I would never consider paying for account upgrades in any kind of PTC sites. The experience that your friend had was just what happens to people who are gullible to believe that they are actually going to be getting the money back within a short period of time. It's such a shame that she had to actually fall victim.
There are other sites that this works perfectly with like twitch follow but not PTC sites,it always look.like a scam with such sites.it better to look for a good paying site that is legit and try them out.

Gabbar

Credits
@anorona You are right, we really need to check the track record of website before thinking of upgrading and this applies to all websites and I don't think upgrading on PTC is a good Idea.

Gabbar

Credits
I also prefer to work as a free user as there is no risk involved in it and I am not comfortable paying first without even knowing much about the website.

Credits
I also prefer to work as a free user as there is no risk involved in it and I am not comfortable paying first without even knowing much about the website.
The only time that I would consider paying for an upgrade is when I see that most of the members have followed up in the same steps, so I wouldn't want to be left behind especially when the upgrades is certainly going to improve my chances of earning better from such website.