The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Like Twitter?

Gabbar

Credits
I think twitter is one such Social Networking website which is least popular among people but still, we can see many are active on these websites and we can easily follow many celebs from all and around the world on it and posting updates and sharing their views about things which do make headlines.

I was never active on twitter but I still have 500 around followers on Twitter.

What are your views on it? Do You Like Twitter? please share.

Yugocean

Credits
Twitter is not least popular, but it has it's own base; even politicians have their main account in twitter where we post in short notes and share the news/information/request etc.

D

Deleted member 62

I have Twitter account but I hardly tweet. I mostly use it to complete tasks on sites that will pay for their offers to be tweeted on the platform.undefinedundefinedTwitter is a good platform for direct selling, one can just share the product link to his or her products for patronage.undefinedundefined

Gabbar

Credits
Earlier I always think that Twitter isn't worth but with time I am realizing that it's a good medium as well and there are many who like to post updates only on twitter and most celebs are on twitter.

Credits
I like twitter because one can get to read some very important information there.people tweet a lot about societal issues and remedies are sort earlier and I make money from using it to do some jobs.

Gabbar

Credits
I created twitter just out of curiosity but left it after creating it. but after seeing the earning potential with the help of an active Twitter account, I am working on it and now I have 450+ followers.

Yugocean

Credits
Twitter helps us to receive referrals and even to complete some deals in tasks for which task creators pay. It is a business module for us and better if we use it instead of leaving.

Gabbar

Credits
Twitter helps us to receive referrals and even to complete some deals in tasks for which task creators pay. It is a business module for us and better if we use it instead of leaving.
In the previous months I have joined several websites and all require us to follow Twitter, Retweet and do many tasks related to it. So having a Twitter account is so much important.

Yugocean

Credits
Most taks requires high numbers of followers, @Gabbar you have hundreds of followers, this is worth to get hired by small task creators. If someone have several thousand followers, they can even charge their own rate in dollars.

Gabbar

Credits
Most taks requires high numbers of followers, @Gabbar you have hundreds of followers, this is worth to get hired by small task creators. If someone have several thousand followers, they can even charge their own rate in dollars.
It does help a lot. I currently have 450 followers and from many days I haven't checked Twitter and haven't tried to get followers but I'll try to reach above 500 sometime soon as it helps in getting more offers.

Yugocean

Credits
I used to have another twitter for my online activities, but lost it, so started new one. In previous I have had many followers and it was getting stronger. Now fir new, I seldom visit it.

Gabbar

Credits
I used to have another twitter for my online activities, but lost it, so started new one. In previous I have had many followers and it was getting stronger. Now fir new, I seldom visit it.
I hope you can recover your old account as it requires strong effort and time to get more followers on Twitter and there is risk that they can unfollow us as well.

SeaGirl

Credits
I am on Twitter and have 60 followers and it helps. We can increase our followers by following others and they follow back.

Gabbar

Credits
The more, the followers you have on twitter the better it is for you. I have around 450 and I will try to make them more than 500 as sometimes they help in earning well.

Yugocean

Credits
Follow back is a better option, but being active in twitter and doing folloback is much better option, this way there is less chance to lose your followers.

Gabbar

Credits
I just lost one follower and don't know why its, Its now 449. We cannot trust the followers sometimes when we are unable to check them or follow them, they unfollow.

ahmedo24

Credits
Since twitter hand had the tools that makes users to follow and unfollow you can always notice increase or decrease on your followers. I have also done couple of deals using my twitter account. It is good to have it.

Gabbar

Credits
It's good but don't know why some follow us on first instance and than unfollow. It's like back stabbing lol. Earlier I faced this a lot on Twitter but these days I'm not spending much time on it.

ahmedo24

Credits
Probably your follower is not getting the expected update from you or it could be a decision by your followers without any justification, except there are bots that does that.