The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you like watching TV shows based on celebrities

amitkokiladitya

Credits
There are television shows which telecast the biographies of the famous celebrities. I like to watch the inspiring stories which are shown on these shows. They depict the struggles which these peope have faced before reaching this point of success. I always like watching such shows. Though they are a bit exaggerated form of the reality they still hold some truth and reality in them.

Do you like watching such shows?

Gabbar

Credits
Why not. I like to watch all sort of TV shows and can try to watch these as well. I don't remember if I have watched anything like that in the recent past but would like to soon if the story is inspiring and of one of my favorite celebrities.

Jaspreet

Credits
These shows can help us learn and sometimes change the way we think, so these sort of shows should be promoted and should be watched so that we can learn new things and change the way how we look. These shows helps the society to build.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Watching these kind of shows are far better than watching useless family drama. They may be a superlative version of the reality but still they have something to learn from. Some of the success stories can be really inspiring that they can help anyone to perform better in daily life.

Gabbar

Credits
I used to watch Epic Television earlier on and at that time they were running different shows like that wherein we can get to know about many distinct personalities from around the world and of course from India but these days I am not checking this channel more often.

moh254

Credits
Not really, all I consider is a nice movie and interesting, characters don't bother me that much. Have watched several of them having celebrities and they were just fine.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I honestly like it because it is very entertaining, I feel happy whenever am able to watch my favorite TV shows with favorite celebrities as well that is why I always want to have it if it would be possible.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
There is a lot of things which we can learn from such shows. The biggest thing which I have learned is that no one was born as a celebrity. Each person has his own share of struggles and then after overcoming them they reached this point of success..

Gabbar

Credits
That's true, these sort of stories help us to learn a lot many things and these can help us a lot in life. There are many celebrities who are from a very poor family and after years of struggle able to reach that level and we can take the required motivation from these stories.