The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you love adobo?

Junrose123

Credits
Adobo is a popular dish in my country in the Phillipines, it is made of pork meat and with a bunch of spices on it. It is really great dish since even foreign people are starting to love it because of its very delicious and unique taste.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Adobo is a popular dish in my country in the Phillipines, it is made of pork meat and with a bunch of spices on it. It is really great dish since even foreign people are starting to love it because of its very delicious and unique taste.
Abodo or Adobar is a Spanish marinade, sauce, or seasoning, however, if you have a recipe, then feel free to post it, I am not sure if the sauce is sold in my area, if not, then I would have to order it online, and no, I have never tried it to be honest. I am always open trying new things, and if I do not like it, then I will simply never make it again, ROFL.

Junrose123

Credits
Abodo or Adobar is a Spanish marinade, sauce, or seasoning, however, if you have a recipe, then feel free to post it, I am not sure if the sauce is sold in my area, if not, then I would have to order it online, and no, I have never tried it to be honest. I am always open trying new things, and if I do not like it, then I will simply never make it again, ROFL.
Yes I would try to post some recipe about adobo if I have some time so that you can see and differentiate them. It is really a simple dish with just a twist. I hope that many people will like it.

Thakur

Credits
I am not from Phillipines but I love Adobo. We have many friends from Phillipines who always cook it with rice and share with us. We don't know how to cook it just how to eat it.

Valor

Credits
I don't use pork when cooking adobo. If I have adobo as a dish for the day, I cook chicken adobo. I put spices like black pepper, laurel leaves and add many potatoes and banana flower. I sometimes add quail eggs or chicken eggs (hard boiled)

moh254

Credits
I would love to have a taste as well. Is it like sausages or just pork meat? I hope our local restaurants could be preparing international foods as well.