The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you make sure your work is worth the money?

Meryemm

Credits
I have been working with many websites and especially Postloop. Postloop always asks its members to provide valuable contributions to its clients, and they make it very hard to join so that they can make sure that only those who deserve the money are accepted. But I still see some familiar faces there on every forum that I subscribe to and they no longer make valuable contributions. They post silly questions and vague replies here and there and they're getting away with it, and that's one of the reasons Postloop is dying these days and fewer forums are using it.
With all of this in mind, I was wondering if those members are really satisfied with the money they make without really putting any effort or trying.
They're paid to provide goodèquality content but they're not doing this, and I consider this stealing. You signed up to do something but you're not doing it, you're just getting paid and you don't deserve it. This also shows an aspect of that person's personality, and it shows their honesty.
I have great beliefs in earning money with your own hard work, and earning online is no different. I could never stand the thought and the possibility that they're doing their part and paying me but I'm stealing off of them and not providing the services that I promised. It's not all about the money, it's all about you going back to see the work you've done has been helping people and that you've kept your promise and you deserve every penny you've made.

By the way, Postloop is just an example and this happens everywhere.

chicnthin

Credits
My first ever payment was from mylot, it took me more than two months to reached the minimum. I think it is slow for me, but others are making bigger amount. What important is I enjoyed it, and that little money made me smile because I know I work for it.

Credits
I have read by the way from other members posts,that there are less earning possibilities on Postloop right now,because there are less forums available there.I like to make sure,that I am earning well from my favorite sites,taking in count how much time I am spending online.

moh254

Credits
Giving quality content is more crucial because that's what we're paid for. Even if we don't have content, then we should try as hard possible to avoid spamming. Although there are some sites that are really mean when it comes to giving points/cash. Forums need us to earn and we need them as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually don't do that, I am enjoying earning online and I am sure that I am not earning much as compare to time I am spending but still I will stick and try to work hard.

D

Deleted member 62

I see good content on forums and there are always useful to me,maybe because he sees things different what you might see as thrash might be treasure to the next person. unless you're referring to spammers but I don't really notice non- helpful posts on forums.

Gabbar

Credits
There was a time in past few days when I was earning only 40 cents or even lower than that but I think we still need to keep sticking with it and should try to do better and I am exactly doing that.

Meryemm

Credits
Giving quality content is more crucial because that's what we're paid for. Even if we don't have content, then we should try as hard possible to avoid spamming. Although there are some sites that are really mean when it comes to giving points/cash. Forums need us to earn and we need them as well.
I agree. It's very important we take the time we feel necessary for every post we make, making sure that everything we say and post on the forum is helpful. Even if it's just your point of view of something, people are interested in knowing what other people think and especially about money making websites, because everyone is trying to avoid scams and are looking for real opportunities to make money. So you're not just posting a comment on a forum, you're doing more than that. You're providing information to visitors and that's what they're here for, to find information.

Credits
Well,I am posting every time I feel that I have something to say about the respective subject.Sharing new info,about my experience on the respective site,though nowadays I am active only on paying,trusted sites,which are ptp sites,before I have posted about sites,which were not so serious.

chameli

Credits
I always try to write and publish posts that add value to discussion and make sure that my posts worth the money. I never leave an answer just to do maintain the daily posting quota. I always make sure that my posts are at least three lines or 30 words. having said that quality of my posts are also determined by the payment I receive.

A K Rao

Credits
If you ask if I am utilizing time to make money in efficient way online? Then my answer would be 'No' ! But then I must admit that though I am making small money on online I enjoy my working online which leaves me to have lot of satisfaction and sense of achieving!

Junrose123

Credits
Yes sometimes I am making sure that my time spent online is wroth for the money that I will be receiving because time for me is precious I need to to make use of it up to the fullest.

A K Rao

Credits
Yes sometimes I am making sure that my time spent online is wroth for the money that I will be receiving because time for me is precious I need to to make use of it up to the fullest.
Yes, Time is precious for everybody and everybody should try to utilize it in a optimum way to earn as much as possible by proper planning and implementation!

Junrose123

Credits
I think that working on to some sites that will give us a better earnings is an example of utilizing our precious time because if we are just into some low paying site such as the faucets them we are just wasting our precious time for it.

overcast

Credits
I make sure the site where I am contributing is getting the most out of the content. I try to give my best and be relevant as much as possible. Because as you know it's something that is required when it comes to trading your money and time. So that being said, it can be definitely done.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Of course I do this. In fact I feel that every sensible online worker does this. There is no long I'm wasting time over sites that pay pennies for long and time taking task. There has to be a balance between the tie invested and money earned. With experience, everh good online earned can easily evaluate whether the site is worth his time or not.

Gabbar

Credits
This is the most important thing and I have been guilty of not doing that. Most of the times I move with the flow and don't realize that I am unable to earn more and could have earned more if I take another step or work on a different thing but I will try to not to repeat the mistake.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
The online earnings world is full if multiple earning option. People even earn my just clicking around while day. Always recall that the first earning sites were all PTC sites. Peple did earn from them but the earnings were corresponding to the work involved. It is upto us which work corresponds to our interest and how well it meets and dies justice to the amount of work involved.

ahmedo24

Credits
This is not achieve most times especially if I am working on a new site but with time things get better, for instance when I started working online forum coin Was the only paid forums I worked on others were ptc sites which were not really worth it but with perseverance my work online worth my earning.

Gabbar

Credits
I think if we should look at well paying jobs or tasks and it can help us. Otherwise we may waste a lot of time on low paying websites.
There are many websites which pays less for our hard work and we should try to be on the websites which pay us more for our work.