The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you make targets for your Online earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I think everything needs some planning and if we have some targets then we may be able to do better but this is different for different persons.

Some may feel pressurized working towards target and others may feel motivated.

What about you? Do you like to have targets for your Online earnings? Please share.

ahmedo24

Credits
I don't have a strict target because my schedules offline are not fixed so whenever I am free I tried as much as possible to be committed online and whatever I earned i am OK with it. There are days I earned little while some days I earn more so I strike a balance

anorona

Credits
I dont want to pressure and disappoint myself by setting too high target. Online sites are not stable and with every changes that they do, it can affect our earnings. It is good have target, but never make it to the point that you need to pressure your self or force yourself. Target will not always mean money. Having fun and enjoying your work should also be included on the list of your target. :)

cinderella

Credits
I have my goal and I break down this goal into smaller parts which are my monthly targets. Having a monthly target will help me monitor my progress in the attainment of my goal. My monthly target is to be able to write 16 blog posts or 4 per week. This would help me earn some amount which I can use for my daily expenses and save some amount.

Gabbar

Credits
I have my goal and I break down this goal into smaller parts which are my monthly targets. Having a monthly target will help me monitor my progress in the attainment of my goal. My monthly target is to be able to write 16 blog posts or 4 per week. This would help me earn some amount which I can use for my daily expenses and save some amount.

Its a very good target and nice to see you are working positively towards it. We can surely divide our monthly target to per week or per day to do better with that.

Credits
I'm yet to start setting any target for my self maybe I will start next month, I know setting targets is a great way of monitoring the progress of the income we have set for ourselves. This is a good idea for earners.

Junrose123

Credits
Most of the time I am setting a target on my online sites so that I will be more motivated in reaching it. Setting a target helps me to estimate how much earnings should I make to reach a certain goal.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm yet to start setting any target for my self maybe I will start next month, I know setting targets is a great way of monitoring the progress of the income we have set for ourselves. This is a good idea for earners.
I think you are already doing pretty well on different websites and If you are fine without targets then its a good thing as well as many earn well without having any targets in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.