Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Miss Any earnings website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I think as we start working and earning online, we all have our favorite or less favorite websites from where we like to make money and we are more comfortable on them. But in the process many websites close their operation for one reason or the other.

I have never worked with Bubblews but heard that they used to pay big for chit chat work? What about you? Please share.

moh254

Credits
I really miss ffu so much. The site used to give 40 cents daily and I was pretty sure I would make $1 daily. Besides that, it was one of the most comfortable sites I have ever worked in. How I wish the admin could change his mind and come back with new favorable posting rules.

Gabbar

Credits
I really miss ffu so much. The site used to give 40 cents daily and I was pretty sure I would make $1 daily. Besides that, it was one of the most comfortable sites I have ever worked in. How I wish the admin could change his mind and come back with new favorable posting rules.

I guess I was one of those who were able to make most then anyone else including the max poster reward and referral contest and from posting. I miss it as well but he needs to change rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.