The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Play or Follow Golf?

Gabbar

Credits
I think most of us are at least aware of Golf and I feel it won't be wrong if we term it casually as a sports for Rich and the biggest reason could be the expensiveness of the Instruments required to play it and you need to pay a hefty fee to a Golf Club to play.

Personally I have never seen an average person playing Golf and whenever I try to follow it via television, I feel so bored about it. But we all have our ways to look at things and I am sure many like to follow and play this great sports.

We all are aware of Tiger woods and how great he is and how many Awards he have won playing this game and this game is like his life and for India, Jeev Milkha Singh is very famous for his skills with several others who are doing great with Golf For India.

Do you like to Play or Follow Golf? Please share.

Credits
I think most of us are at least aware of Golf and I feel it won't be wrong if we term it casually as a sports for Rich and the biggest reason could be the expensiveness of the Instruments required to play it and you need to pay a hefty fee to a Golf Club to play.

Personally I have never seen an average person playing Golf and whenever I try to follow it via television, I feel so bored about it. But we all have our ways to look at things and I am sure many like to follow and play this great sports.

We all are aware of Tiger woods and how great he is and how many Awards he have won playing this game and this game is like his life and for India, Jeev Milkha Singh is very famous for his skills with several others who are doing great with Golf For India.

Do you like to Play or Follow Golf? Please share.
Post automatically merged:

Personally , i love football . I know a thing or two about golf , but i haven't tried it out . Growing up ,football was the only sports we knew , and that's actually the most popular sport.