The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Prefer earning from Apps or Websites?

Gabbar

Credits
We all like to earn money online and I am sure we all have our own preferences where some like to earn from websites and others like to earn from Apps.

I do like to earn from websites but actually, it's very comfortable posting with the help of apps. We can easily post and earn on Apps with the help of Mobile and tablet as well.

What About you? Do You Prefer earning from Apps or Websites? Please share.

Yugocean

Credits
I perfer websites over apps, I found apps have less facilities in comparing to their websites; but on mobile mostly apps work fast, so I use them partly.
Websites are much better, they work on PC and even in Mobile.

Gabbar

Credits
You are right but sometimes, it's better to post with apps as it takes less time and we can post easily with mobile as well. But these days we can easily post with mobile on websites as well and the web browser automatically adjusts with that.

ahmedo24

Credits
Websites gives more details than apps , I prefer earning via websites compare to apps. Most earning apps easily turn out to be scam after long time of use.

D

Deleted member 62

I have always preferred the use of website for earning, it stands the test of time than apps. I find it convenient too to use than installing an app to use,it can be very fast to use a website too than an app,well all those are my personal experiences.Sometimes apps come with some virus and makes the phone ro start malfunctioning and sometimes even lag the phone.

Credits
I prefer earning from websites.I don't like very much using applications,downloading them etc.I don't consider them very safe to us,till I don't know the source can be trusted.So,I rather stay with websites,to earn from them.

arunima25

Credits
I have never tried earning from apps though I have heard a lots of earning apps from people. I prefer to work on laptop and not on my mobile phone. Also I do not want to download so many apps on my phone. It has minimum needed ones. I do not want too many apps to interfere with my phone's speed and functioning.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 I think you should try Streetbees and Citizenme both, they provide very easy surveys and its like free money to earn from them and those surveys are basically like feedback

moh254

Credits
I prefer working on websites because apps tend to consumes some extra phone storage and with websites, you can open several tabs and work at once rather than when you're using an app.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 I don't think about it but sometimes I feel comfortable working on apps but I can understand apps are more prone to bugs and issues and that's why most earning ways are websites.

bendahara

Credits
I do prefer to use apps as the surveys are shorter and some of the things such as shopping carts discounts so it is virtually money without too much effort.

Gabbar

Credits
I think apps does help sometimes but most of the times we do prefer posting on websites and they are more reliable and its not easy to create app for all websites as well.

Credits
I have seen members posting that they are using different applications and earning well from them,but I am not very familiar with this type of earning and maybe that is why I am reluctant using them.Besides some members have posted that not all the appl are trusted,so better do not download them,before taking a look at the source.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have not earn from any app so far in my online journey but I just downloaded a app yesterday called Cash rewards win money app and I am hopeful I will earn from it.

Credits
There are indeed many members downloading different applications.It is safe to download them?You have a secure source to know,that it is safe to download the respective apll,or you are reading some reviews before about the appl?

Gabbar

Credits
I have not earn from any app so far in my online journey but I just downloaded a app yesterday called Cash rewards win money app and I am hopeful I will earn from it.

Good to know that and I am hopeful that you will earn and update us. But I was able to make some money from Streetbees and Citizenme app but earnings weren't much.

ahmedo24

Credits
Good to know that and I am hopeful that you will earn and update us. But I was able to make some money from Streetbees and Citizenme app but earnings weren't much.
It is 5 days after they promised to send me the Gift Card, till now i haven't received any thing from and no communication from them since then.

Gabbar

Credits
I can imagine, its feels bad to wait for that long and we all have seen these situations and I hope that this is not scam and you eventually get your Gift card.

ahmedo24

Credits
I can imagine, its feels bad to wait for that long and we all have seen these situations and I hope that this is not scam and you eventually get your Gift card.
I didn't rely on getting it any more cos from the initial point I had doubts about the app cos it took me just 3 days to earn $5 which I don't think it should be from the experience on other apps