The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Prefer to Buy Branded Mobiles?

Gabbar

Credits
Many Prefer to buy branded Mobiles and its good, as well as they, are aware that their money is safe with a branded company and even if the mobile broke or we face any issues related with our Mobile, The Mobile company will either replace the mobile or get it repaired without any cost.

We can also see Chinese mobile companies ruling the mobile markets and they are providing smartphones at a very less price as compared to branded companies and some are proving very good quality products as well.

Would you Still prefer a branded product to a Chinese mobile even if the Chinese product is available at a lower price? Please share.

moh254

Credits
Most of the Chinese mobile phones are cheap unlike the baranded ones. I have bought one Chinese phone and it served me better and one branded phone as still worked well for me. I hence think I should go for the cheap one as long as its got all the features that I need.

Gabbar

Credits
Most of the Chinese mobile phones are cheap unlike the baranded ones. I have bought one Chinese phone and it served me better and one branded phone as still worked well for me. I hence think I should go for the cheap one as long as its got all the features that I need.
Few of the Chinese Smartphone companies have produced very nice ones and I'm using one and satisfied with it. They are pretty cheap and providing good services.

ahmedo24

Credits
The Chinese phones have helped to reduced the price of phones drastically. Most their phones are also very good, durable and highly loaded with apps that can serve different purposes

Gabbar

Credits
I cannot say that all Chinese phones are good but there are a few brands which are mind blowing and provide many good features which are providing by other brands at a very high price, at lowest possible price.

ahmedo24

Credits
Not all Chinese phones are very good, if you want to enjoy their android version of the phones you will need to buy the expensive ones at $150 above, you will surely enjoy using them

Credits
I don't like Chinese phones even cheaper because there are not reliable and durable. I hate to repairs phones all the time.Chinese is always one problem or the other.Branded phones are a lot better because one is sure of the production and warranty period is inclusive.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you need to explore the market. There are many mobile phones which although stamped as chinese but works really well and are of good value for money spent.

A K Rao

Credits
In general the branded mobile phone manufacturing companies have their own R&D division where they keep on updating the phones , so we always trust them.

There is a warranty on these phones and they also have chain of service centers which provide good after sale services.

The spare parts are easily available in local market too apart from the service Centers.

We have many applications which can be easily downloaded without compromising the performance, which can happen with some cheap China phones.

For these reasons I feel branded phones are always better!

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah, its good and these days even Chinese brands have become a sort of brand and most are comfortable with all Xiomi and other such mobiles.

Jaspreet

Credits
Whats the brand name? Are you satisfied with the current one?

Gabbar

Credits
These days there is a stiff competition between Xiomi, Oppo and Vivo and this is helping us consumers to get good quality at lesser price.

A K Rao

Credits
These days even Chinese brands like Oppo and xiomi are brands and they are ruling the market by selling at a lower price.
#

It is a misconception that all the Chinese brands are not good! I have got a ultrasound scanner which is made in China by a reputed company and it is working wonderfully. That was not even cheaper one. It had the cost which was almost equal to other counterparts! So a standard company from China can also provide us a good quality phones!

Gabbar

Credits
Of course it is, I have a xiomi mobile and my brother have the upgraded version of Xiomi and they both are good, We cannot expect it to provide THe Best but it's providing good service.

earnmaster

Credits
All the smartphones that are available in India are either manufactured in China or assembled here after importing parts from China. Only Samsung and Nokia are producing some budget phones here with Indian components.
Regarding buying phones i always prefer branded ones and that includes Chinese also.