The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Prefer To Get Paid with Bitcoins?

Gabbar

Credits
I am actually least interested in earning Bitcoins as I am still not properly aware of Bitcoins and still Government is India isn't in full support of it. That's why I try to join websites which pay with Paypal even if the fee is higher but don't try websites which pays only with Bitcoins.

What About you? Do You Prefer To Get Paid with Bitcoins? Please share.

moh254

Credits
I don't like cashing out with bitcoin because the whole conversation to dollars is a process. Besides since bitcoin started losing its value, I gave up on it. Am fully into PayPal if not PayPal then its bank transfer although few sites use this.

D

Deleted member 62

Yes I will have loved to but the process of exchanging is always bogus to me, so I rather take the way out which is cashing out USD but if I could convert to my local currency easily I would prefer it.

Gabbar

Credits
I am still not comfortable getting paid and working with Bitcoins So when I have a option, I opt for USD or in cash and that's most prefer and may prefer Gift card as well.

ahmedo24

Credits
Earlier before now bitcoin was my favorite way to cash out cos the value easily rise but with recent drop in value and it volatile nature, I prefer PayPal way to cash out.

Gabbar

Credits
I would like to get paid in Bitcoins only when India have complete regulation of it and that would be safer for me and other Indian users and till that time, I will prefer getting paid with PayPal.

ahmedo24

Credits
I would like to get paid in Bitcoins only when India have complete regulation of it and that would be safer for me and other Indian users and till that time, I will prefer getting paid with PayPal.
yeah, cos with it been legalized one can easily link the bitcoin wallet address to the bank for safety payment but I doubt if any country will be willing to legalize it cos of it anonymity.

D

Deleted member 62

I don't like cashing out with bitcoin because the whole conversation to dollars is a process. Besides since bitcoin started losing its value, I gave up on it. Am fully into PayPal if not PayPal then its bank transfer although few sites use this.
undefinedundefinedThe converting process is really keeping away from using it,I wish some countries accepted like my country so that one could easily cash it from the local bank it would have been a good way to easily use it but without this in place then it will have to be relegated to the background and other better means used.

chameli

Credits
I like bitcoins payment because it is easy to withdraw in my local bank and it takes less than 30 minutes to transfer to my bank. If I receive payment in paypal, I have to use a third party service to withdraw and it takes a couple of days.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually don't like so that's why I am not trying any website which only pays in bitcoins and just working on a few faucet.

ahmedo24

Credits
I also prefer bitcoin payment cos it is very easy for me to get the cash in my local currency through the reliable bitcoin exchanger in my country, I wish all sites can add it to their processors.

A K Rao

Credits
No way! I am very confused about the concept of Bitcoins and I never trust them. they are not even recognized in our country! So I will never prefer to get in the currency which i don't know and which is not officially recognized in my country! So , no Bitcoins payment for me!

A K Rao

Credits
I'm always fine to get paid with bitcoins. Even if I'm required to pay more fee. It's okay as I don't wanna stuck my funds.
I am confused, I thought you are not comfortable with getting the payments in Bitcoins! Did I read correct or you have committed a typo?

Gabbar

Credits
Oh yeah, I am not fine receiving payments with bitcoins or any crypto currency and don't know how I can convert that into cash, So I don't like to get paid in bitcoins.

ahmedo24

Credits
Oh yeah, I am not fine receiving payments with bitcoins or any crypto currency and don't know how I can convert that into cash, So I don't like to get paid in bitcoins.
It is not advisable to get paid in bitcoin if you don't know how to convert it to your local currency, it will end up been a wastage. If there are online bitcoin exchangers in your country you may give it shot if not forget it.

Gabbar

Credits
This is the reason I am not doing it and prefer to get paid in paypal even if I am paying more fee for that as I have scares of seeing my money stuck.

ahmedo24

Credits
This is the reason I am not doing it and prefer to get paid in paypal even if I am paying more fee for that as I have scares of seeing my money stuck.
If you have got reliable and legitimate exchanger your money will not stuck, most times within 1 hour I received alert from the site. I use topgold bitcoin exchanger.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to know about these exchanges and if I do , I will try to earn more and get paid in bitcoins as we can really save fee with that and can earn more with investment in bitcoins.

johnywalker

Credits
If I get paid $5 via paypal, I will only have $5. However, if I get paid through bitcoins the value will increase when bitcoin prices go up. That's the beauty of bitcoins.