Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you rely on online earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Credits
We work on different sites to earn, the amounts we also earn differs from sites which most times depends on the nature of the tasks available. Currently I earn like $50 monthly which is not enough to sustain but I use it to pay very little bills. Do you rely on your online earnings?

Kei

Credits
Of course not. I know that there are people who earn a living Online but certainly not me. It is not even always about how much I earn but how much I learn.

D

Deleted member 62

Well,I'm yet to get to that stage .I just use my online earning to pay little bills here and there. Maybe those with a skill or. skills do but not yet for me.If one can earn up to $300-500 monthly then one can rely on that.

Meryemm

Credits
Well, I'm still studying so my perents help me with everything and they pay the bills and all, and they let me keep everything I make online to myself. So I just save it or use it when I need to buy something and I'm trying to help them out around the house if they need anything.

Kei

Credits
Well, I'm still studying so my perents help me with everything and they pay the bills and all, and they let me keep everything I make online to myself. So I just save it or use it when I need to buy something and I'm trying to help them out around the house if they need anything.
This is good for you. Now you can save up for something good like even business since you don't have to worry about paying any bills at all.

Gabbar

Credits
Earlier I was earning more online so these days I am habitual to earning 40-50 dollars per month but presently I am unable to earn much but I will try to get back to earning at least 40 per month.

Credits
The monthly income depends on you,but in great part also on how many earning sites are available.There are long lasting,well earning sites online,and it is good to stick to them,if we want to earn more income every month.

moh254

Credits
Yes I rely on online earnings but I mostly use to buy new things like gadgets and clothes. If I were making $70 per month, I'll be very happy because that can at least help me in paying for small bills. But then in the meantime am comfortable with the earnings am getting.

Gabbar

Credits
I was able to earn bigger amounts earlier so naturally I am dependent and expect to earn more every month and with the Introduction of Pay to post forums, I am expecting to earn more.

D

Deleted member 62

I agree with you @Gabbar with more posting forums if one can combine all of them and in the process provides good content then one can depend on it earnings and also try to conserve.

Gabbar

Credits
Also in the process we can learn about more well paying ways and can leave the less paying ones and this does helps us to earn well but we need to stay away from websites which are scammy.

Credits
I am doing the same thing,Long time ago I used to be active in many lower paying sites,and wasted much time on the sites.Now I am active on the best paying sites,and where I feel comfortable working on.

chameli

Credits
I have a day time job. I earn fairly well according to the income standard of our country. Online income contributes to my income, however, I do not rely on online income because it is very unstable. There was a time I was earning around $300 every month, however these days, I am not even earning $100.

moh254

Credits
For someone with no offline job, they definitely rely on online jobs. What people ought to understand is that, you'll never get rich from online working especially working on these ptp sites. Online jobs are just a part time source to help us in boosting our economic life slightly. Hence no need to struggling to make $1 on a single site yet you're spamming the site. The health of the site is very crucial.

chameli

Credits
When I started, I as happy to buy chocolate and ice creams from online earning. Then as I began to earn more, I was happy to pay some of my bills through online. I do not rely on online earning. How could I when I am earning just about $100 in a month? Maybe when I begin to earn at least $1000 in a month, i will totally rely on online earning.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't rely but these have become a very important part of my earnings and supports my offline earnings.

In a way these help me do better and pay a few expenses.

Junrose123

Credits
I am not really relying my way of living to my online earnings since it is far from what I am receiving for my offline job salary. It is only good or me as an additional income.

Gabbar

Credits
I think if We can earn more like 5X of what we are earning now from online. Then we can say that we are relying on our online earnings and working full time but at the moment I'm not.

A K Rao

Credits
We work on different sites to earn, the amounts we also earn differs from sites which most times depends on the nature of the tasks available. Currently I earn like $50 monthly which is not enough to sustain but I use it to pay very little bills. Do you rely on your online earnings?
No way...I can't even think of that....here on line I am just earning peanuts which has no importance to me as far as my lively hood is concern! I am here to have the feeling of satisfaction and acievement in the form of earnings I get here!

ahmedo24

Credits
That is true, at least being here will give you freedom of association and information, though the earnings no matter how small will take care certain expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.