The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you save or spend your online earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junrose123

Credits
As much as possible I am trying my best to save my online earnings so that I have an emergency fund in the future. Sometimes I cannot manage to just save them because sometimes I also spend my earnings whenever I need them.

moh254

Credits
Am really good at spending money other than saving. At times I let the cash accumulate in my PayPal account and withdraw it when I have emergency. Else, I usually transfer it to my local wallet. Even buying stuff can be a good way of saving.

chameli

Credits
In the beginning, I used to use my online earnings to pay my bills. However, these days I save my online earnings. I have invested my online earnings to launch a self-hosted blog (I spent money on domain and hosting). When I have enough savings, I will launch another website.

Gabbar

Credits
We cannot go on saving or spending for a long time and we need to have a balance between two and that's why I like to save most of the times and I like to spend when it's highly necessary.

D

Deleted member 54

I do a little of both. Some sites I belong to pay in amazon only, all those amazon giftcards I enter into my Amazon account, and save till the end of the year, and spend that money for Christmas Presents. For 8 years now I havent payed for Christmas presents, I do also use the money for birthday gifts too

Anything that comes to paypal, I use for every day purposes

Junrose123

Credits
For now I am trying to save my online earnings because I am planning to used it for my future business. I want to have a poultry business in the near future and the online earnings that I could get could be a great addition already.

Kei

Credits
I'm saving the money I earn online so that I can spend it on the necessary things. We cannot save forever and there's a reason we save. So when it is time, we are free to send it. Some people like to save and keep it for emergencies. That is also a very good idea.

bendahara

Credits
I will invest in my online earning. It may not be a lot but as times goes by, I would like to gather a large amount of online earnings. After some time, with the recurring amount of return on investment which I will continue to invest, my capital to investment will also increase as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I was Investing part of it with a friend but that backfired and now that friend of mine isn't taking my calls. So I feel we should plan it properly before deciding about its disbursement.

moh254

Credits
Its not advisable to be miser whereby you have a lot of cash in your account but you don't want to use them. At times its good to use money but in the right way. Don't feel that pinch of buying something that benefits you. Am very good at spending other than saving.

anorona

Credits
Last year, I saved all my earnings online. I even used it as capital for my mobile loading business. For the first quarter of this year, I was able to purchase a plane ticket out of it but I am still continuing my loading business to have some extra profit with my earnings.

arunima25

Credits
Last year, I saved all my earnings online. I even used it as capital for my mobile loading business. For the first quarter of this year, I was able to purchase a plane ticket out of it but I am still continuing my loading business to have some extra profit with my earnings.
It seems you had a really good earning. My earning is not so high but I accumulated it an bought a shoe for my daughter and a dress for myself. Now I am saving it for some decorative piece for my home. I love this extra income. They help me to buy these little little things.

Junrose123

Credits
Last 3 months I made to save about 100 dollars for doing some paid to post forums.I was really happy because I could not imagine that I can make it to save such amount even though I am just spending a few hours a day.

arunima25

Credits
Last 3 months I made to save about 100 dollars for doing some paid to post forums.I was really happy because I could not imagine that I can make it to save such amount even though I am just spending a few hours a day.
It is correctly said that snail fills its stomach little by little and drop by drop we can make an ocean. I never underestimate the power of small savings. Last year just saving a few thousand from my earning ( offline and online) I could save enough to book tickets for a holiday abroad. My husband took care of hotel and food by his savings.

Junrose123

Credits
I just realized that we can really save even we are just earning less as long as we are dedicated about it. The strong determination and patience are really the key to the world of savings.

arunima25

Credits
I just realized that we can really save even we are just earning less as long as we are dedicated about it. The strong determination and patience are really the key to the world of savings.
We need a lot of patience and determination to earn online as the earning seems very low and many quit it out of impatience. It is not easy to earn and save through online as it requires great degree of patience and definitely consistency. You have to be regular and active and not give up.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right that is why I keep on busy online whenever I have the chance to do it. I am doing some multitasking in my offline job so that I can still do some of my online sites to further increase my savings.

anorona

Credits
It seems you had a really good earning. My earning is not so high but I accumulated it an bought a shoe for my daughter and a dress for myself. Now I am saving it for some decorative piece for my home. I love this extra income. They help me to buy these little little things.
No matter how big or small we get, it still a good help to have some extra earnings aside
from our offline job, and to be honest online works is not as stressful like some offline job. You can be your own boss and work at your convenience. :)

Junrose123

Credits
I am planning to save my online earnings at my PayPal account and withdraw them after 5 months. I am sure I can accumulate a higher money this time around and I am excited to hit that plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.