The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you still work online during weekends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I love working online, that is why I am still doing some work during weekends because I am happy to earn while at the same time enjoying. Working online had been already a part of my daily routine instead of doing nothing for the whole day.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it is not bad to work online even during weekends as long as you are done with your responsibility and you are enjoying it. But we should not also forget to give time to our family for some time.

chameli

Credits
I have a regular job and I have to go to work five days a week. I spend the last two days of the week working on earning sites and my blog because I do not get enough time during the weekdays.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to work and earn on weekends and this helps. We can plan on trying new websites on weekends as daily new websites launch and we grab the well-paying opportunities.

moh254

Credits
Yes, I work online on weekends too depending on how much free time I have because mostly am always busy. Am kind of addicted to online working and I don't feel comfortable if a day passes without me logging in. The only day I don't always feel like working is on Sunday because after church I got to plan on how I'll for the next day which will be on a Monday.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't have any other option and cannot afford to miss posting on weekends. I'm already behind this week as I was not well and didn't post anything on Thursday. So will try to do better this Sunday.

Junrose123

Credits
I love to work online even weekends because the earnings that I get are really good addition to my future business. I am trying my best to be online as much as possible if I have some free time.

Kei

Credits
The weekends are the days of the week when I have more free time to earn online and do other leisure activities. Because of that, I think I work online more during the weekend than week days. Sometimes I wish the weekends were longer.

arunima25

Credits
There are no specific days for me to work online or to take breaks. I work on my convenience and my pace. I take break when I feel saturated or when I have other work offline.

arunima25

Credits
I don't have any other option and cannot afford to miss posting on weekends. I'm already behind this week as I was not well and didn't post anything on Thursday. So will try to do better this Sunday.
But does not it become too hectic as you seem to have a full time offline job. I really feel impressed by your energy level and your motivational level. You really seem to be too busy.

Junrose123

Credits
I am really happy to work online even on weekends because of the strong motivation to earn more even though it should be my rest day. As long as I am motivated to do it then I will just stick on working on weekends.

chameli

Credits
Week end more online work for me. I not only spend more time on my money sites but also write bog post, do some SEO on the blog and promote on social media sites. I get more free time during the week end and I do not like to squander my precious time. Working online is not even a work for me, it is something like a playing a game.

A K Rao

Credits
Honestly I love working online, that is why I am still doing some work during weekends because I am happy to earn while at the same time enjoying. Working online had been already a part of my daily routine instead of doing nothing for the whole day.
That doesn't make any difference to me if that is a week day or week end as I work only when I get time to do so! So you can say I work even on week ends!

ahmedo24

Credits
Sometimes I do ask myself if I can quit working on line but the answer has been "probably you will reduce it" I love working online, there are lots of fun to catch up with while working online.

Junrose123

Credits
During weekends we can still make a great earnings because some of us doesn't have much thing to do during weekends which is really good since we can now focus on our online sites.

Junrose123

Credits
That is absolutely right, I make more money during weekends than the normal working days because there is more time to be active.
That is good that you are earning more during weekends and I am earning a good amount of earnings from that. I think we should make are weekends more worth it for our time.

Gabbar

Credits
Yesterday was Sunday and my only off day. But I was active throughout the day as I was just thinking about my targets and glad I achieved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.