The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you take seriously your online sites or just for fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junrose123

Credits
I know that most of us have our own reasons when handling a particular site. I take seriously most of my online sites because they give me earnings and give me some knowledge that I need to certain things.

Gabbar

Credits
It was fun for me when I joined many months ago but these days it's work as I'm habitual to earn a decent amount every month.

chameli

Credits
I have a regular job. I joined online sites for fun, when I could buy ice creams and chocolates, I took online learning seriously. These days I take a lot of care on how much I make from a virtual world every month.

Junrose123

Credits
I really give much importance on my online sites because as time goes by, I am starting to love it and appreciate the benefits that it gives to me. I am working hard now in my online sites even though I have a regular job because It helps me to buy things that I like.

Gabbar

Credits
There was a time when I look at online earnings as just a smaller amount which I can save but with time we all love to make more money and now I am expecting to earn more and not taking it as pure fun.

cinderella

Credits
We can make serious money while having fun. I am doing my online activities both for fun and I am taking it seriously because I know I won't be going anywhere had I take everything easy. Even if I am doing it on a part-time, I see to it that I am doing my best to come up with high-quality outputs.

Gabbar

Credits
I am looking for some websites or apps which can provide legit money by working less and that would be real fun otherwise its just hard work and nothing else.

Kei

Credits
I started working online because I wanted a little something by the side to augment my earnings. While some sites seem like so much work to me, other sites are so much fun and educating That I find myself going back and forth everyday. I can say that I have fun earning.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes online sites is full of fun for me because I learned many things from it and it makes me feel comfortable whenever I feel tired. It serve us my stress reliever whenever I feel so much stress.

chameli

Credits
what started as a fun has now grown as as a side income for me. In the beginnng I was only able to buy chocolates and ice creams. later, I began to earn more and was able to pay some of my bills. Then I began to save and used the saving to launch a blog. Now I am saving to launch an ecommerce site.

Junrose123

Credits
i was taking my online sites before as for fun since I was only doing it to entertain myself whenever I feel bored but as time goes I am starting it to take it seriously especially now that it gives me some earnings.

chameli

Credits
i was taking my online sites before as for fun since I was only doing it to entertain myself whenever I feel bored but as time goes I am starting it to take it seriously especially now that it gives me some earnings.
Well working online is fun, however, I do take online work seriously. One of the reasons why I am serious about online working is because I am generating money. The online income is not much, yet it is still something. In was able to start my blog from the money I generated by working online. Now I am thinking to spend my online income on learning vlogging and entrepreneurship.

Junrose123

Credits
It is good to know that we are now taking it seriously to work on our online sites for some important reasons. I do understand that others are just doing it for fun since they really enjoyed it very much.

kattech

Credits
I take those sites I work on and all my online earning jobs seriously and not for fun. I know these earnings when added helps improve my overall financial status since am able to complete things which others don't.

Junrose123

Credits
We must really be serious for our online sites since we are being paid for our efforts which is really good and the site is really expecting us to do more for them.

Gabbar

Credits
I am taking it more seriously now because I want to stop offline working. I am already tired of going everyday to work for somebody.
Don't do it my friend. Try to manage some how. We cannot earn big online so best option is to work offline and online both.

chameli

Credits
I am taking it more seriously now because I want to stop offline working. I am already tired of going everyday to work for somebody.
Having high hopes is good, however, the main point is whether you can actually achieve or not. It is easier to say you want to stop working offline and want to make your living online, however, it is very difficult. I have been working online since 4 years, yet I have never managed to earn more than $300 a month.

Junrose123

Credits
It is very hard to earn a big income online since it needs a lot of skills and expertise so that we can earn from it but we must be optimistic about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.