The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you use bitpay

chameli

Credits
Bitpay is a mobile bitcoin wallet. You can use bitpay to send, receive and store bitcoins. The best thing about bitpay is you can connect your coinbase account. YOu can also use bitpay to buy gift cards. Bitpay also offers bitcoin cards.

Gabbar

Credits
Bitpay is a mobile bitcoin wallet. You can use bitpay to send, receive and store bitcoins. The best thing about bitpay is you can connect your coinbase account. YOu can also use bitpay to buy gift cards. Bitpay also offers bitcoin cards.
I haven't tried it as yet and being in India, I'm not comfortable working with bitcoins but I have tried coinbase and it's fee is too much on higher side.

johnywalker

Credits
I have used bitpay, however, I don't suggest anyone to use bitpay as you might lose your coins. Apart from password, you also need a secret phase to secure your bitpay account. If you forget your secret key, you cannot recover your funds.

chameli

Credits
I have used bitpay, however, I don't suggest anyone to use bitpay as you might lose your coins. Apart from password, you also need a secret phase to secure your bitpay account. If you forget your secret key, you cannot recover your funds.
THis has happened to me. I lost the secret phrase and lost my botcoins. Thankfully, I only had $6 worth of bitcoins.