The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you use coins.ph?

Junrose123

Credits
Coins.ph is a cryptocurrency wallet which includes bitcoins and etherium. It is very simple and convenient which can be used as a storage for both bitcoins and etherium and can be used to sell prepaid load and pay for different bills. Have you ever tried it?

What are your experiences?

Gabbar

Credits
Its available for all countries and only members from the Philippines can participate and get paid in this app. I once joined it accidentally by reading good reviews about it but I cannot work with it.

Yugocean

Credits
I made Coin.ph wallet while completing a task in BMF last year; however I never got confirmation code due to non Philippine resident. Philippine users praise it as best local wallet, but it is not available in India, so I cannot use it.

Gabbar

Credits
I made Coin.ph wallet while completing a task in BMF last year; however I never got confirmation code due to non Philippine resident. Philippine users praise it as best local wallet, but it is not available in India, so I cannot use it.
It have very nice reviews and ratings and have very lesser fee when receiving crypto and members from Phillipines can even pay their bills, Recharge mobile with the earnings in their wallet.

Kei

Credits
Its available for all countries and only members from the Philippines can participate and get paid in this app. I once joined it accidentally by reading good reviews about it but I cannot work with it.
So this is for the Philippines. How come it is open to all countries if only members from the Philippines can participate and get paid? I read a comment where someone stated that they can withdraw these Crypto through their local banks account. So is this feature only for Philippines as well?

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right, it is only available from the Phillipines, you can easily transfer and withdraw your bitcoins to your own bank without any hesitation. The fees also are not so high that is why I love coins.ph.

Kei

Credits
Then this is awesome. The owners have made it easy and convenient for people from their country to transact with bitcoins. You don't have to go through the hassle of looking for exchangers. I wish I could find one for my country that works like that too.

ahmedo24

Credits
Then this is awesome. The owners have made it easy and convenient for people from their country to transact with bitcoins. You don't have to go through the hassle of looking for exchangers. I wish I could find one for my country that works like that too.
The only challenge is that the wallet is limited to Philippines alone. Luno wallet seems to perform similar roles for withdrawal to the wallet and you get your money paid in local currency to your local bank but my fear is that it requested for my BVN which kept me skeptical and I have not seen any body using it for me to tap from the person's experience in our country.

Kei

Credits
The only challenge is that the wallet is limited to Philippines alone. Luno wallet seems to perform similar roles for withdrawal to the wallet and you get your money paid in local currency to your local bank but my fear is that it requested for my BVN which kept me skeptical and I have not seen any body using it for me to tap from the person's experience in our country.
I didn't know Luno wallet does that. Do you know if they have the same requirement for other countries using it as well? Asking for bvn is definitely a security flag but I know some secure payment methods that need that information.

ahmedo24

Credits
I didn't know Luno wallet does that. Do you know if they have the same requirement for other countries using it as well? Asking for bvn is definitely a security flag but I know some secure payment methods that need that information.
I don't have ideas on other countries but I know the wallet is available for all countries, it is very possible that they dish out information based on regions. You may take your time to check the wallet out on Google or the app version in playstore. I have not heard any negative reviews about it but you and I know how import BVN is to us

Junrose123

Credits
Yes you are right on that, it is very easy to convert your bitcoins to you currency or vice versa in coins.ph. I was very lucky to have it because it is really useful whenever I would try to withdraw my bitcoin earnings from the different bitcoin sites that I have.

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
I use coins.ph as my secondary virtual wallet. I use GCash and the Mastercard to cashout my online income and buy stuff online. Primarily, the coins.ph wallet is used to buy load. I actually made it into a mini business. Out of the 3 online wallet providers in the PH, only coins.ph offer 10% rebate when buying load. The others are just 5%.

What sucks is that amounts over 100 when cashing in have a fee. The other two online wallets doesn't.

Junrose123

Credits
I am using coins.ph as my bitcoin wallet whenever I have an earnings from the different bitcoin faucets that I am working. It is really good since I can easily receive the payment in just a few days of waiting.

anorona

Credits
Yes I am using coins.ph. I use it to pay bills, buy loads and withdraw some of my cryptocurrency earnings before. Last time I also tried coinspro to buy and trade btc, but for not I cannot focus yet because
of my offline work.

Junrose123

Credits
I really like coins.ph because it is very convenient to use, you can do a lot of things not just using it as a bitcoin wallet since it has other features which makes it interesting to have.

Gabbar

Credits
I have heard about it but sadly I cannot try as its only for members who are from Philippines, Hope they accept International as I also like to have a wallet like that

Junrose123

Credits
It is really a good bitcoin wallet, I always use it for some of my bitcoin sites. It is where I hold my bitcoins that I am using for online payment and purchasing.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually joined it but I cannot use it and heard that it has a very lesser fee as compared to other bitcoin wallets and is very convenient as well.

anorona

Credits
I actually joined it but I cannot use it and heard that it has a very lesser fee as compared to other bitcoin wallets and is very convenient as well.

Yes. I rememebr when I withdraw 3$ worth of bitcoin from BMF and Mr. was only charged 3cents for sending it to my coins.ph wallet.
I converted it to our local currency and used it to buy data promo from my mobile network with 10% discount.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes. I rememebr when I withdraw 3$ worth of bitcoin from BMF and Mr. was only charged 3cents for sending it to my coins.ph wallet.
I converted it to our local currency and used it to buy data promo from my mobile network with 10% discount.
That's why this wallet is the most popular and very easy to work with as well. Glad that you can easily load your mobile phone as well with it.