The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you use mobile phone for online sites?

Junrose123

Credits
For now I am using my mobile phone for taking some of my online sites since I don't have access anymore from a computer. It maybe hassle at some point since it is very hard to multitask but then I have no choice but to get used of it since I have no money yet to buy for a new laptop. It is really better to use my mobile phone now than end up earning nothing.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to work on few websites via my Mobile phone but these days I feel more comfortable when I am on my laptop and that does help in making less or no errors and we can safely post.

johnywalker

Credits
I have never used my hand held devices to use earning programs. I hear that there are many reward apps that you can use through your hand held devices and make money. However, I am yet to join these reward apps. I am on a couple of forums and I could use my mobile phone or tab to check these forum sites and make comments, however, I always use a computer.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes it is really better to use a laptop as much as possible since we can multitask different websites at the same time. Using a mobile phone is sometimes time consuming especially if you are typing words or making an article.

Kei

Credits
It is true that you can multitask with a computer. You can also open tabs with your mobile to some extent and the good thing about a mobile and other hand held devices is that they are pretty portable to carry around. Which means you can work from anywhere at your convenience. Especially at places and times when you do not have access to a computer.

moh254

Credits
I mostly use my phone to work online because its portable and I can work anywhere as long as I have internet connection. Besides working with phone Is advantageous because it consumes less data unlike a laptop, also you can open several tabs and work on all your sites at once.

chameli

Credits
I do not use mobile phones for online earning sites. Since the rewards from online sites are low, I do not want to damage my phone for little money. If you use your phone too much, it will become slow and your battery life will decrease. Your phone will also become prone to virus

Gabbar

Credits
I think it's better to join a few faucets and work via mobile as well and this helps us in claiming on the go and we can many more claims which we cannot even make with Laptop or Desktop.

Junrose123

Credits
I mostly use my phone to work online because its portable and I can work anywhere as long as I have internet connection. Besides working with phone Is advantageous because it consumes less data unlike a laptop, also you can open several tabs and work on all your sites at once.
Yes you are right on that, I think that is really the advantage of using a mobile phone when doing some online sites because you can bring it anytime and anywhere without thinking of so much space. It is really convenient since it is just small compare to a computer that needs a lot of space.

moh254

Credits
I do not use mobile phones for online earning sites. Since the rewards from online sites are low, I do not want to damage my phone for little money. If you use your phone too much, it will become slow and your battery life will decrease. Your phone will also become prone to virus
You have talked sense about battery life. I replaced my inbuilt battery a month ago and when it was new it used to store charge upto 8 hours and nowadays it stores charge for at most 4 hours. That's now a big disadvantage of using mobile phone for online working. The main problem why I don't use a laptop its because it consumes much data and I have no access to WiFi otherwise I'll be using it.

anorona

Credits
Yes. I am using my phone to attend on all sites that I work with. I feel more comfortable and relax working on phone than on pc/laptop because it is very handy. I only switch to tab or laptop if i need it for survey.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to post with mobile and these days sometime I post via mobile on Digital Global as well as its very convenient and we can post on the go as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I would love to have the laptop for my online sites if I have now since I feel more motivated to work from it. I was already used before in dealing with a computer that is why I feel uncomfortable at some point when I am using a mobile phone.

D

Deleted member 108

I only use my phone when I need to earn on Survee, SlideJoy, and CitizenMe. Normally I don't like to use my phone but when you can earn a little with it, I don't mind using it.

chameli

Credits
Most of my online work is related to writing. When it involves writing, I do not use a mobile phone. For instance, on a forum like this I need to write around 3 lines for each post and composing three lines on a hand held selt is quite difficult.

Gabbar

Credits
I think these days we can work on almost all websites with mobile, although its not that comfortable working with mobile but still it's nice to sometimes work with mobile.

Junrose123

Credits
For now most of the time I am using my laptop to work on my online sites since I can do more about it and besides I can do some multi tasking which can leads me to a better earnings.

A K Rao

Credits
No I don't use my mobile phone to work on online sites as I am worried about the amount of data it consumes and there by decreasing the speed. Ofcourse I may use PayTM some times on it, but I always prefer to work with my laptop on the websites!